"hey Clay.......long time no see"

It was Monday morning and Clay woke up for his first day at work. George was still asleep in the guess room so Clay quietly brushed his teeth and showered.

By the time he got downstairs, it was already 6:50, he grabbed a box of cereal and sleepily ate it before getting his car keys and heading out of the door.

{At the office}

Clay looked up. The building was 5 storeys high with massive windows around it. A large sign hung in the middle.

Sayber Office

Sighing, he pushed open the heavy glass door and went to reception.

"hey uh, im suppose to start working in my office today uh-"

"Oh- you must be Clay! Give me a second, I'll call the manager" the receptionist smiled.

Clay stood there his heart beating. He didn't like this place-the spotless white room and simple potted plants everywhere. It gave the impression that he had done something wrong. The receptionist came back with a tall thin man with neat black hair.

"Hello,come in come in, you're new?Yes yes ok..." He smiled warmly.

Maybe this wasn't such a bad place, Clay thought to himself.

"Right so please fill in this form and it tells you which office you would be working in!" He said briskly.

Clay crossed his fingers that he wouldn't be working in the same office as his ex.

He hurried away reading the fancy signs on the walls.

"So-Office 397 uhh 394, 395,396... ah here!" Clay muttered.

Office 397 looked identical to 396 and 398. He could see 2 people inside working.

Taking a deep breath, he pushed the door open...

HIYA GUYS SORRY FOR NOT POSTING, I'VE BEEN V V BUSYY!! SORRY THIS IS SHORT I PRMOSIE A LONGER ONE!!