Gotham City Bash

I am back and I updated most of my stories.

The next day, peter and morrigan bid goodbye to diana and left to gotham, morrigan said she had a surprise for peter and he could already guess what it was.

They stayed at a 5 star hotel, it was about dinner time when morrigan faked being hungry.

Morrigan : peter can you go get us something to eat ?

Peter : why not call room service ?

Morrigan : I heard there is a great restarunt near here and I want to try it out, please.
While giving peter  puppy eyes.

Peter : anything for you.

Morrigan : great here is the adress.

Peter : give me a few minutes.

Peter got dressed and went out the door.

Morrigan : I hope you like my gift peter and the girls enjoy their treat.

Peter walked to the adress and found the dinner amd walked into the building, he entered the building but was confused to see a room decorated with plants and a bed in the middle.

The door was slammed behind him by the plants that pushed him to the bed.

?? : hello mr parker. We have been expecting you.

Turning around peter saw the figures of an almost naked pamela,harley and selina all possing sexily.

Peter : hello girls

Peter : hello girls.
Silena : now peter, I belieave you owe us.

Peter : for what ?

Pamela : you dissapeared for some time, then got married.

Harley : and you did not think about little old us.

Peter : sorry girls, is there anything I can do to remedy the situation.

Pamela : oh we can think of a few things.

Pamela wasted no time diving in and kissing peter on his lips with peter fully returning the kiss.