Honeymoon and Prank

First I would like to thank Akuma_ no_ saiya_jin for writing the lemon between diana and peter and morrigan and helping me in this chapter. He will be writing the lemon scenes from now on so thanks for volounteering .

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

The next day, morrigan woke up to the smell of food,going to the kitchen she saw peter with only his boxers making breakfest for them. Sneaking up to him, peter was surprised to feel someone hugging him from behind and kissing his neck.

Morrigan : good morning peter.

Peter : morning morrigan, food will be ready soon

Morrigan : good, you made me quite hungry last night though I would love to something else to fill me.
Putting a hand on his dick.

Peter : as much as I would love to, we don't want all this food to go to waste.

Morrigan turned to sit down but let out an eep when she felt peter smack her on her butt.

Peter : that's for the teasing.

Pouting morrigan chose to sit on the table as peter put food on the table, both began to enjoy the food prepared humming to themselves.

Morrigan : so what are we going to do, I don't mind going some more rounds.

Peter : well I planned a tour, we can go to different countries and enjoy ourselves.

Morrigan : that sounds fun.

Peter : yes, I was thinking of having sex in the world's most popular places.

Morrigan : oh I like that idea, so glad you fully adapted to our ways.

Indeed peter had surprisingly quickly adapted to his incubus heritage and embraced it fully, maybe it was due to instinct or maybe because he always had been quite kinky, he did not know or care ,he was just happy that he was married and living a happy life.

Morrigan : so where is our first stop ?

Peter : I was thinking new york, then gotham, then france and so on.

Morrigan : oh we can meet some of our friends and have some fun on the way.

Peter : I thought so too, we can also make fun of the avengers and prank them.

Morrigan : oh I love the new you.

After packing some clothes, they teleported to new york and booked a hotel,they began to tour the city disguised to not draw attention, they went to the cinema and fancy resturants, they were walking around when an explosion happened infront of them and out came elektro who was fighting stark and rogers.

Stark : give up lightning bolt.

Electro : please you were beaten by shocker, as if I would give up to you.

Steve : tony be careful.

Tony : no worries cap, what could happen ?

Peter : hey morrigan watch this.

Snapping his fingers, peter used his magic and engulfed steve and tony in pink light.

The news station as well as those who were watching almost fainted when the light dissapeared and revealed a very different tony stark and steve rogers, if they should still be called that wearing some intresting outfits.