Vengence

Hope you like the chapter.

Morrigan woke up in her bed next to peter, the sound of his phone ringing woke her up, annoyed she swore vengence on anyone who disturbed her sleep if it wasn't important, today was the last day of her honeymoon and she intended to have fun and enjoy it with her husband to the max.

She picked peter's phone who and saw it was that woman people call captain marvel or something, honestly some heroes keep changing their names it got confusing after a while, she openned the messages and was furious, the slut was asking peter to meet in private to have fun, one might think it was friendly but the lewd photo at the end destroyed any chances of that. Now morrigan was sick, she did not care that peter slept with other women, no it was in their nature and blood, but she refused to let peter sleep with a women that hurt him in the past and made him suffer. Morrigan knew of the pain peter endured because of some heroes and this bitch cheated on her husband and now wants him back, not on her watch.

Getting an idea, morrigan took peter's phone and began to write.

Morrigan : hey carol, how are you ?

Carol : peter it's good to speak to you, how have you been ?

Morrigan : great, I am married and having a lot of fun.

Morrigan grinned after writing that, it took a few minutes for carol to reply.

Carol : that is great, I hope you are happy, hey want to meet at my apartment, I want to have a private talk with you.

Morrigan : sure, when do you need me ?

Carol : an hour.

Morrigan : I will be there.

Morrigan closed the phone and got up and got ready.

Peter : what were you doing with my phone ?

Morrigan : nothing important, just a bit of fun.

Peter : sure and carol meeting me in an hour is not your doing.

Morrigan just kissed peter.

Morrigan : leave it to me.

Peter : fine have fun.

Morrigan : I will.

Getting dressed morrigan walked to carol's apartment were carol was happly waiting for peter to come and be able to seduce him away from his hussy wife who stole him from her.

Carol : what should I wear ?
Looking through all her closet.

Carol picked up a set of lingerie that was based on her days as ms marvel.

Carol : perhaps I should make it nostalgic for peter, remind him of the good days when we were together.

Carol then stripped of her clothes and wore the set.

Carol : yes, this is good, I will have him eating from my hands and then he will leave that bitch and marry me and then return to the avengers.

The door bell rang and carol put a seductive face before openning the door wearing her seductive clothing.