Contract

Peter, morrigan and elektra were currently eating dinner in the mansion, grayfia was standing waiting for them to finish, peter has tried to get her to sit with them but she always said that it eould not be proper for a maid to eat with them.

Peter : so what do we have to do grayfia ?

Grayfia : you need to hire an assistant today who will handle your investments and money, you also have a meeting with lady moka.

Peter : speaking of employes, how is carol doing ?

Gtayfia : she is still learning, so far I have been teaching her how to cook and serve as a good maid, it is slow since it would appear that she has never cooked anything in her life.

Elektra : I can't belieave you got danvers as a maid.

Morrigan : well she is fun to play with. Under all that fake feminsm is a submissive girl who wants to be dominated.

Elektra : I call dibbs on playing with her next, I want to make that kree bitch submit to a normal human.

Peter : you are free to have her, also grayfia you are allowed to use any form of punishment on carol.

Grayfia had a small smile before it dissapeared.

Grayfia : very well lord parker.

Peter : also get me a list of prospects for employes.

Grayfia : very well.

2 hours later

Peter was currently look over a list of investers and so far he did not like what he saw, most of them were to greedy, some were corrupt and others had no empathy, even though he has changed, he was still a good person and did not like when the strong trampled over the weak, rejecting another person, he soon read the biography of another person which made him raise his eyebrow, it would seem that this person was not always known but made herself a famous by hard work, it also appeared that she was a prodigy in finding deals and helping others who were less fortunate and in retun they would work for her.

Peter decided to spy on her to see if what was said was true, putting on a disguise, he walked around makai and saw the person he was looking for.

The person in question was a woman with white hair and red eyes, she held a pipe in her hand and was currently giving money to some young children who seemed poor

Deciding to talk to her, peter approached.

Peter : hello there.

The woman was startled but soon got over her shock.

?? : hello there

Peter : sorry for startling you, I was just seeing how you gave children some money, that was very kind of you.

?? : those children remind me of myself when I was a young girl, they deserve a better life.

Peter : that is true, oh sorry for not introducing myself, you can call me rex lapis.