A cold day on the Red Planet

Where is Hal? Barry asks

Gone.... We don't have time Bruce says.

What do you mean by gone asks Clark.

Vibe. We need you to find John. We know we aren't alone but we have to be careful we are down a fe- Bruce says before being cut off.

The Joker is alive Jason says.

Bruce's face goes into shock...

Where?..

He asks.

Krypton... Its where we got sent to.
Clark says.

Guys? Where di-
Vibe tries to says

What did he want? What did he say about me Bruce asks

He was just playing games Clark says.

He tried to kill us... He is working with Luthor. Jason says.

Guys..
Vibe says.

Joker would never there has to be something... He doesn't work for or with anyone. Bruce says.

GUYS! where's Barry? Vibe screams out

Bruce Clark and Jason look around as the fastest man alive is missing.

Malfic places a device on John's head.
We have to be better Malfic. Please don't do this.
The Flash runs through the red planet kicking dust everywhere. He finds the Martian strong hold. He sees Sinistro Zod and John tied to a chair. He sees Megan she tries to control Zod and Sinistro. But is spotted by Malfic.
Barry runs out and builds up his speed then runs in and punches Zod with excessive speed knocking across the room. He takes all the lightning he has built up and unleashes it causing an explosion of lightning bolts hitting sinistro and Malfic and Zod.
Barry grabs John who telepathically tells him to grab   Megan and they all run as the lightning bolts keep hitting.
They arrive on the outskirts.

John! Superman exclaims.
Paco runs to greet John as do the others.
Paco pauses and puts his hands on his head... He sees Zod... Zod's coming he says
Before he can respond Zod lands in the middle of the ground separating them. He grabs Barry's back and legs lifting him over his body as his eyes turn red. Superman lunges at Zod forcing him to drop the flash and the two fly away fighting him... Paco is knocked unconscious as is Jason... Sinistro is here to. where is Hal? John asks Bruce...
Just us this time he responds trying to check on Jason. Suddenly a yellow bubble forms around the Batman's neck cutting of his oxygen then around Megan's and Barry's and John's. Where is Jordan Sinistro asks landing.
Barry is trying to talk.....
Sinistro undoes the bubble....
Where he asks..
How.... How's you're hand? Barry asks
Sinistro's eyes glow yellow as he redoes the bubble and knocks the flash away. John phases through Sinistro's hand and grabs his ring removing it cause the bubbles to fail. Batman does a back flip bring his back feet forward in air and kicks Sinistro down he grabs three batarangs and throws them at Sinistro that explode in and around his face. Batman jumps up again and roundhouses kicks Sinistro down again.
John: We have to stop him
Megan: I'm not strong enough..
John: We do it together...
They fly off.
Sinistro's ring returns to him and he shoots a blast at Batman and a portal opens in front of the blast. Then Paco opens a port behind Sinistro causing his own blast to hit him..

Zod punches Superman into the ground grabs a rock and throws it at him knocking him back... Don't seem to surprised.. You didn't think it would be permanent did you?..
You don't have to do this Zod... Clark says as Zod walks over to him places his foot on his chest... I want to do this..

You know... I'm getting real tired of holding back... Clark says he grabs Zod's leg and pulls it of his chest. He then flies up still holding Zod by the leg the swings and throws him as hard as he can into the ground. Then Superman flies off of Mars into space then makes a uturn and slams into Zod who is attempting to get up.

Look who I got Ares says as he hands a passed out John Jones to Malfic... Good... I'm sorry John Malfic says using the machine on him. Suddenly ares swings his leg up and into the back of Malfic's head.. Forcing him down Ares transforms back into Megan and her and John then destroy the device and machine...
NOOOOO

That was going to clean up this planet...
Bringing Justice... Malfic.
That's not justice... That's genocide.. John says.

Fine... I will do it myself Malfic says flying into the air.

Malfic puts on the helmet and screams as it overwhelms him.

John and Megan look at each other.

Paco falls to the ground screaming

Paco he cants control it isn't gonna kill everyone on earth and here. Batman dodges sinistro's blast. Takes out an explosive Batarang and hits him with knocking him back. The flash runs behind sinistro knocking him unconscious. John what's going on up there? asks Bruce. Malfic can't hold it I'm going in John says. As he enters malfics mind.
The machine starts emiting a feld of energy.

Bruce looks down and takes sinistro's ring and his suit turns to a yellow lantern what are you doing asks Barry.

Batman flies for the first time amazed at his ability he creates an orb around the machine blocking the the energy from escaping

Ahhh he screams trying to contain it.

Flash vibe and Robin watch from the ground.

Superman looks up from beating zod.

A white room.

John sees malfic as a child.

Malfic it's time to shut this off.
I can't.. I'm not strong enough john.
I'll help you. John says smiling.
I'm sorry John. Malfic says.
I forgive you malfic.
John says.
His eyes glow red.

Back outside of John's mind
John explodes from controller the machine and shutting it down.

NOOOOOOOO
Superman screams watching in horror.

Bruce falls to the ground and the ring falls off his finger. And Robin vibe and the flash start screaming. Megan cries. Superman destroys the machine out of rage.