Snap

Iris... Wally... Jay... Jesse... Bart..
I'm coming for them Flash... All of them Eobard Says to Barry who just looks into the crib... Save me Flash put right what once went wrong.... Do... It. You know you want to you know what you have to do...
Barry pulls his cowl down and just looks in the child looks back at him. Eyes so big... 321 Infanto streets. That's Iris and You'res first home... Thawne says.
A tear comes down Barry's face... I'm sorry Iris... His hand starts vibrating...

On Krypton.

Superman is coughing up blood...
His heart is beating fast... I've never been this week... You're not weak Kalel... Clark looks up and sees Jor-El talking to him... You're not real.....
This planet is connected to you're fortress.. And I'm connected to the fortress...
Ahhhhhhhhgg. Jason screams.
Jokers laughing drowns out the screaming.
Joker: See Harley when torturing someone the goal is to break them both physically and Mentally.
Harley: Good one Can I take a turn beating him pleasessss Mr. J.
Joker: Gee I don't know Harley its an awful big responsibility.

Joker then slams a metal pipe in to Jason's leg who screams in pain..

Joker: Have you gotten shorter since our last dance?
Robin: Different Robin..
Jason then spits blood on to the Joker.
Harley: sad isn't the boy's still holding on.
Joker: Look around you... You're stuck with me... No bat... No back up and the boy scouts bleeding out while we speak... I'm the monster... The Bat put you here.
Robin: haha... Haha
Joker: Whats so funny?
Robin: I put myself here... And when Batman gets here  I'm gonna break you're noise .. Cough
Joker:  That is funny Hahahaha..
You think he cares.. You think he'd come for you. No He's gonna go to mars and save the Martian first... Batman isn't a hero...
Robin: You're wrong You're wrong about him.

Joker: have you ever heard the legend of the Red Hood?.. He was a failed comedian... Kid on the way... No job so he takes a job... Ha... And Batman kicks him into a vat of acid... At least that's one way I remember... Batman created me... I wonder what vat of acid you'll fall into... Hahaha

JOKKKKERRRR Superman screams
Harley hold this...  Joker says as he goes to see Superman.
What.... I'm trying to beat him... Can't you just die already and let me torture in peace?
Joker says...
Ill.... If you.... Spare him I will give you...
Superman says coughing..
I don't take ious Joker says walking off.
Wait Ill.... Make cough... Like me... I can turn you into a krcough kryptonian... Superman says... The Joker turns around as a huge smile comes on his face...

With no answers the manhunter uses his phasing to turn invisible and falls through the floors he finds Megan..
John: What's really going on here? I know my friends never made it here. I won't hurt my niece... Considering you are my niece.
Megan: I told him you would know. On Earth you became a detective...
John: Are they alive?
Megan: Mr. Luthor reached out to us from beyond the stars. Told us you were still alive and offered to help us find you. It was just supposed to be an extraction mission.
John: Thats why the mind block is in place.
Megan: I love my dad. I know he isn't perfect but I love him.
John: Megan... I love him too... Even after everything.. But I need the truth.
Megan: he has a machine.. He said he needed the mind block so no one would know. He wants you to power it.
John: What does it do?
Megan: He considers me innocent he doesn't like to tell me dark things.. Like mother... He doesn't want me to know about her... But I read his mind after he did it... I know what happened. He calls the machine.
Justice....

He's going to kill... He's going to use me to kill them... The white Martians. Johns says.
Megan nods her head in agreement and starts crying. John places his arms around her...

Krypton

Put me in the pod..  It drains me of my kryptonian D.N.A Clark says pointing to a pod in the corner.
I dunno mr. J sounds to good to be true says Harley laughing evilly.
Don't do it Jason says..

Its called a life pod..
Bounty hunters use to chase us. It allowed us to hide. How do I get my abilities... Joker asks Step in after my it will   making a transfer. Superman says

Mars.

John flies to the top of city Hall phasing through the instructor MALIFIC! John screams. I know what you're plannig
Suddenly General Zod and Sinistro arrive and capture John.

Joker puts Superman into the pod.
Harley grab the boy. He says. Harley wheels Robin in on the gurney. She hooks two clamps with there wires leading to a box with a switch on it. If this is a trick in 3 minutes Harley presses the switch and then fired brat. Joker says laughing....
Close the door... Superman says.
Joker does. And through the window shines an incredibly bright light.... Then it stops.
I think its ready joker says as he puts his hand on the chamber.
Before he can pull it open the door come flying off knocking Joker into a wall.
Harley presses the switch and nothing happens she looks and notices the clamps have been un done. She turns around and walks directly into a giant S... He no hard feelings eh mister.
Fully recharged with solar energy superman frees Jason and ties Harley to the gurney.

Okay okay... Maybe we could just call this a tie Joker says attempting to get up as Robin and Superman stand in front of him. Superman draws his fist back and sends it flying toward Joker's face who starts screaming as Superman pauses..  Take it in... Remember this the man of steel says. Robin picks up the metal pipe and knocks Joker out with it.

Mars.

Hello John Jones says Zod.
Luthor restored you're abilities.. John says.
Oh that's not all. Zod says.
We should kill him says Sinistro.
My brother will be of no trouble to Mr. Luthor says Malfic. Walking in.
John has been restrained by some Martian phase proof trap.

John: why Malfic.
Malfic: because... Its the only way... I'm doing this for us... Turn on the machine.

In the room.

Barry's hand stops vibrating And he turns around. I won't kill a child Thawne.. Thawne walks over to the crib. I figured you wouldn't but this moment forth... Blood is on your ha- Thawne can't even finish before Barry grabs the reverse flashes neck and snaps it...
The child starts crying..
And Barry steps back looking at Reverse Flash's lifeless body... I'm sorry.
A nurse runs in and Barry runs out before she can see him
I'm in a hospital... A modern day hospital... That child isn't thawne there's no way it could be.... Barry runs into an alleyway and sits down and starts crying....

Inside the speed force
Paco takes a deep breath and opens the portals.

Batman is standing ready and jumps of the desert planet. Superman and Robin finish tying up the joker as the portal opens..
And lastly a portal opens in the alleyway..
Barry gets up and walks through it....

On Mars.
Batman Supeman the Flash Robin and Vibe all reunite...