Journey into the night.

Lex Luthor is the leader of this Legion

Lex Luthor is the leader of this Legion. Superman says to Bruce Wayne, Hal Jordan, Barry Allen, John Jones, and Paco Ramon. at the Hall of Justice.

Bruce:  We need to be sure before we plan an attack.
B

arry: It's not all... Leonard Snart aka Captain Cold is with them.
Hal:  and Sinistro... They killed one my friends busting him out. They where lead by some mercenary.
Bruce: His name is Slade Wilson operates under his former army call sign of Deathstroke. He's the best of the best.
Clark: Luthor admitted everything to me.. He hasn't been in metropolis in a week. He's got a base somewhere. I think in Florida there's a swamp there Luthor corp purchased. Its got lots of security its under lock and key.
Barry: why a swamp?
Paco: its not just a swamp. I've pulled tons of dark matter from there scanning it.
Bruce: Luthor is running for president but I think his presidency is a distraction from his endgame.
Clark:Where's Diana?
Hal: She couldn't come had some issues to deal with.
John: we have one more problem.
Hal: of course we do
John: I've picked up a martian distress call from mars. I have to go.
Hal: a green martian going to mars. You'd be Dead the second you get there.
John: Me and Vibe are Planning to go.
Clark: I'll come.
Barry: Alien Planet... Yeah I'm in
John: I can't ask you
Bruce: we will all go I'll bring Jason.
Clark: Maybe I should bring Kara.
Bruce: No I have a team in Gotham they'll be safe if me and Jason Leave however metropolis needs Kara. It might be best to leave her just in case.
Hal: I'll reach out to the guardians and see what's happening there.
Bruce: 48 hours say you're good byes and meet back here.

Vrooommmmmmm

The thrusters of the Javelin are blue.

As the ship flies away from the Hall of justice and are aimed at space.

Hal sits in the cockpit with Bruce as his co pilot. The inside is quite. As Jason and Paco look up into the emptiness void of space with wonder. Barry is looking at his phone. Incoming call from Wally West. The call cuts in and out as Barry tries to answer it.. Hope its not important he says.

Like you are actually licensed to fly right? Hal says.

Bruce flashes a grin at him. Oh you gotta be kidding me Hal says.

John is staring at earth as the ship flies away from it.... You okay Clark asks.

I thought when I was pulled to earth I was stuck there... I told myself that.. Truth is I wanted to believe it. I'm afraid of what waits ahead Kal-El. John says..

Clark looks at him... Puts his arm on his shoulder. I get scared too sometimes. You're not a coward John our world would have fallen if you didn't stay with us... We fight together. Thanks Kal... John says as he nods.

Hey can I fly. Jason says as he sticks his head between Hal and Bruce. Oh sorry kid this isn't a station wagon in a mall parking lot this is a plane its more. Hal says. Mars is 7 hour flight. You can fly us home the way back Bruce says. Sweet Jason says. Wait what... You're not serious right

Hal asks.

I figured you be tired. Bruce says.

He's like 12... Hal says.

He knows the basics... Bruce says.

The basics? This an aircraft some people have to go to school for this. Hal says

That must be sad. Focus on you're flying Bruce says.

Don't tell me to focus. I'm always focused... Because I WENT TO FLIGHT SCHOOL!!!

Hal screams. Him and Bruce start arguing.

Paco grabs his head... Guys we aren't alone..

Guys stop arguing something's her....

Suddenly a yellow light flashes into the cockpit. Something flies into the ships bottem and top ripping the javelin in half.

Superman tries to grab everyone.  But something grabs him from behind its the man that ripped the javelin apart... Its General Zod and they are all separated.....

John wakes up on a couch... He looks around.. He sees a clock and tries to tell the time. He grabs his head hoping to get some intel. I wouldn't do that says a girl John looks back and sees a greyish green girl with red hair looking at him... You're green... I haven't seen another green.... Its been a long time.. John says looking at her. Welcome home Uncle John. The girl says... John steps back... You're Malfics daughter... My niece... John says. My name is Megan.. Dad put up a cerebral inhibitor it forces us not to use our... Skills Megan says... Sounds like something Mal.... Megan nice to meet you... Where is Malfic... And what did he do to my friends... John asks. There all fine there in guest rooms.. Megan says. Look I don't know what he's told you.. I don't wanna fight with the first green martian I've seen in 50 years but He is a monster.. And John says before being interrupted..

Right behind you brother... Malfic says

John draws his fist back and knocks Malfic to the ground DAD Megan screams as she runs to help him.

Get up... John says.

What's wrong with you Megan yells..

Send you're daughter away... I don't want her to know what you did... John says..

I'm not leaving... Megan says.

Meg... My and Johnny have some things to discuss... Please leave us.. Malfic says

Megan leaves disgruntled...

THERE DEAD!!! CAUSE OF YOU!! MY FAMILY MY WIFE!!! MY DAUGHTERS!!!!

YOU SOLD US OUT...

John screams with tears in his eyes....

Malfic: What did was... I didn't know they were gonna kill them.

John: What did you think they were gonna do?

Malfic: The green martians were flawed... I thought I would unite us...

John: They slaughtered millions...

Malfic: times change  John... And I was right we live in peace now.... I hated what happened... Every time I close my eyes I see my nieces... My sister in law... And up until last week I saw you.... John... You're alive.. I thought they killed you.. I'm... Sorry for everything but seeing you... Seeing my brother... Its good.... I'm sorry John..  I'm sorry...