Second Chance

Ares slams Hal into the ground...
Jordan... I hate you most of all he says as he swings his sword at hal destroying his constructed wall. Vibe shoots a blast at Ares leg causing him to go one knee. Batman throws three explosive batarangs at his face throwing him off. Are's shoots a fiery blast. And vibe opens a portal catching the blast then opens another portal behind Are's sending his fire on himself. AGHHHYH Ares screams. Hal makes a giant fist and slams it into Ares face. Batman swings on to Are's left arm and throws a batarang into his hand forcing him to drop his giant sword.. Ares knocks Batman off and swings his leg around kicking vibe. He charges at Hal and punches him... My sister could do so much better... He says as he starts engulfling Hal in fire.... You talk to much Hal says he forms a wall protecting him from the fire. He forms giant hammers into his fist flies in the air. And comes slamming down on Are's who falls. Left to right Hal starts beating him down. Ares teleports behind Hal grabs him by his head and goes for his ring. Ahhhh Hal says as Ares ties pulling him apart.
AGGGGGHHHHH Ares scream as he lets go of Hal. He falls on his to his knees looks down and sees Batman driving his sword into the back of his leg. YOU DIE FOR THAT!!! Ares screams as he tries to grab the sword. Batman ducks rolls under his arms jumps up turns around slices Ares's left arm off who screams he then drives the sword through Ares's stomach...
Ares's lets out a cry... Then smoke forms around him as it clears his arm is reattached... As if nothings happened to him.... You can't kill me dark knight even with my own weapon Ares's says. I don't kill I just distract. Batman says. As Ares looks puzzled Vibe opens a portal underneath him. Dropping him in. Vibe opens his fist and the portal opens infront of the sun

Elsewhere

I don't understand Thawne.... Barry says.. Looking over the crib and seeing a child...
Its beautiful.... I mean its a paradox... But its a beautiful paradox... More of a throwback really... Thawne says..
TELL ME NO- Barry is cut of by the baby crying... Tell me now thawne Barry says...
Thawne: You think you're a good man...
No.... You a living breathing hypocritical being... I've seen what you've become flash... I saw Flashpoint..
Barry: what is it thawne what do you want.
Thawne: to prove once and for all... You're just like the rest of us...
Barry: I never said I was better then anyone.
Thawne: You never had to... Everyone else did. Heck even Batman said you're the kind of man he wished he could be if his Parents didnt die... Or he will one day.. But I know you... I see you flash... I know theres nothing you wouldn't do to get back what you lost...
Barry: No thawne... When its our time its our time.. I can't change the past but I can stop you from changing anything else..
Thawne: I'm not a good man flash... But unlike you... I'm honest.... Its not easy living like this.. And despite what you think I do feel remorse... I wish things could have been different.... And now they can be... See that baby... That's me 47 years ago... You kill him and he.... I never grow up to kill Nora... Or frame Henry... Or ruin you're life in every way possible.....

You're sick.... That's a child Barry says as he punches Thawne down.. What if it was Hitler... What if you could stop hitler before he ever became hitler This is a second chance.... Thawne says. I won't kill a child... I wont Barry says looking into the crib..

Elsewhere.

Clark looks around...
He sees two skeletons.. At a window holding each other... He starts breathing heavy... Clark.... Superman Jason says...
I think we need to get out of here ... A HAHAHA That laugh everyone in Gotham knows that laugh Jason says..
They here something run across the hall.
Superman and Robin head down the corridor... We just gotta find out where we are.. Jason says pulling out 3 of
His R shaped projectals...
Chaaaaa chhaaa there's 2 chattering teeth toys moving around. Robin throws his weapons destroying them...
Clark looks at a wall and sees his S shield logo on it Clark stops in his tracks... Jason looks at him.. Hey its you're thing... Jason... I know where we are.... Clark walks over to it.. Where are we Jason asks. Clark picks up the s shield and suddenly a gun smashes  through Clark drops it BANG screams joker from behind the wall. He pulls the trigger and a bang flag pops out. Superman shocked falls and Jason is startled behind them jumps out Harleen Quinzal now decked out in a jester suit she slams a maillot behind Jasons head taking him down. And then another on Superman as the Joker laughs...