Chapter 1

STILES POV

I walk quietly through the woods holding my gun with Chris and Allison following behind me. 

We have been able to void walkers so far. 

I am walking slightly ahead when I hear leaves rustling on my right. 

I turn around and see a walker stumbling towards us

"Really," I said quietly before shoving my gun in the holster grabbing my knife tackling the walker shoving it through the eye. 

I yank the knife out of the walker's eye sending blood all over my face. 

"Great, I love having walker blood all over my face," I said and turn around facing Chris and Allison with a crossbow being pointed at them. 

I think quickly grabbing my gun coming up behind the crossbow-wielding man.

"I'd put the crossbow down if I were you," I said pressing the gun against the man's head. 

The man turns around lowering his crossbow as I lower my gun watching him carefully.

"Stiles, everything good over there?" Scott said over the walkie. 

I take my walkie out of my pocket.

"Yeah, we're all good, haven't found anything to eat though, you?" I asked staring down the man

"Yeah, we managed to find some water and food," Scott said over the walkie.

"Alright, good. Allison and Chris are on their way back. I have to take care of something." I said.

"Alright, are you sure everything's okay?"  Scott asked concerned.

"Yeah, don't worry about it, alright. Everything's fine." I said and hand the walkie to Chris who takes it and walks away with Allison not far behind.

"Why the hell did you have a crossbow pointed at my people?" I asked my hand resting on his gun just in case.

"Didn't know 'em." The man said and I nod.

"Don't know 'em, don't trust 'em," I said repeating a quote that I've said over the past month.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Nothing," I said.

"How long have you been out here?" The man asked.

"Long enough to know my way around and avoid too many walkers," I said.

"How many people do you have in your group?" The man asked.

"Alright, there's me, Allison, Chris, Lydia, Scott, Melissa, my dad, and Isaac," I said.

"Hey never got your name," I said.

"Daryl." He grunted and I nod.

"I'm Stiles," I said and Daryl raises an eyebrow.

"Who names their child Stiles? What the hell is a Stiles?" Daryl asked making me laugh.

"Yeah, it's just a nickname cause my full first name is unpronounceable," I said and Daryl crosses his arms.

"Try me." He said and I nod with a grin.

"Alright,  Mieczyslaw Stilinski," I said and Daryl stares at me.

"What?" I said and Daryl rolls his eyes as I take my knife out. 

"I should seriously get back to camp," I said and turn around to start walking when a walker grabs my arm.