Chapter 2

NEXT DAY-STILES' POV

I sigh looking around before making eye contact with Lydia who is crying in fright. 

I quickly walk over to her and pull her into a hug holding her tightly to my chest as she cries.

"I love you, Lydia, okay. We're gonna be okay." I muttered in her ear as I let my head drop onto her shoulder just as dad and Chris call us over so we can talk.

"Come on baby girl let's go," I said grabbing her hand and leading her towards the others. 

We start talking about what happened last night.

"What are we gonna do, it's not safe here anymore," I said wrapping my arm around Lydia's shoulders.

"We can hang up more tin cans and we can have more people on watch," Isaac suggested.

"Yeah, but what about when we're eating dinner and sleeping?" Melissa asked as I play with Lydia's hair trying to calm her and me as much I can.

"Okay, you got me there," Isaac said and I take a breath looking down.

"This is a mess, we need to get out of here and now," I said and Chris nods in agreement.

"Yeah, but where are you gonna go?" He asked and I sigh.

"I don't know," I said.

"You want us to leave but you have no idea where?!" Isaac exclaimed.

"Yeah, look I know it sounds impossible but we will find a way out of here," I said before walking away stopping thinking about how there has to be another camp.

"Chris! Dad! Come here for a second?" I called and they walk over to me.

"Chris you remember Daryl from yesterday?" I asked and he nods.

"He might have a camp that we can go too, I know that it sounds insane, but it's the only thing I can think of right now, there are more people there and we can pull our weight there and the others will have more people to talk to than just us," I said to him and my father who nod with sighs.

"Fine, we'll tell the others," Dad said before walking away with Chris behind him. 

A few minutes later Isaac walks up to me and nods in the other direction. 

We walk into the woods not too far out but far enough so that the group can't hear us.

"I think you are insane but you are right. What if we have more people than just us we will be fine." He said and I raise an eyebrow.

"Why did you want to tell me that out here?" I asked and he sighs.

"Because I didn't want the others to know that I actually agree with something that you said." He said and I laugh lightly shaking my head before walking back to the others as we start to pack up our gear and leave the camp that had been attacked by walkers.