GUTS

DAY ONE

DAY TIME- OUTSIDE ATLANTA-CAMP

Dale is watching the area above from the RV with Jared.

Amy is walking back to the camp from the woods with a red bucket heading towards Lori and Emma.

Emma sees her sitting on a log.

"Any luck?" She asked as Lori sits next to her and holds up a grey bowl.

Amy dumps the mushrooms into the bowl asking: "How do we know if their poison?"

"There's only one way I can think of." Lori said.

"Ask Shane when he gets back?" Amy asked and Lori nods smiling.

"That's the plan." She said as Shane walks up from behind.

"What's the plan?" He asked startling Lori and Emma.

"Um.. We just need you to check the mushrooms to see if they're poison." Amy said and Shane smirks at her before taking the bowl and walking away.

"Dale I'm headin' out!" Emma called up to the older man covering her eyes so she can see him more clearly.

"Don't wonder too far. Stay within shouting distance. And if you see anything, holler. I'll come running." Dale said and Shane chuckles as he checks the mushrooms.

"Yeah right old man." Shane said with another chuckle making Dale chuckle as well.

"Yes mom." Emma muttered nodding before walking away.

"Hey Shane. Is this right?" Carl asked showing Shane a math problem that he was working on. 

He looks at the paper with a small laugh before wiping his hands on his cargo pants.

"Let me see that bud." He said and takes the paper from him.

Lori sits on the log watching them smiling.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AMC Presents

A doorknob is moving.

Inside a dark house, the only light that's inside is from the outside.

Ricks photo is in the newspaper. Andrew Lincoln

A store is shown to be abandoned, blood all over the floor.

A picture of Shane Walsh in his police uniform is shown broken. Jon Bernthal.

A ripped in half picture Emma Grimes smiling is shown laying on the floor. Marie Avgeropoulos

A picture of Lori Grimes smiling, broken a few rocks are laying around the broken picture. Sarah Wayne Callies.

A house is shown from the outside, JR Bourne. Linden Ashby.

A RV is slowly shown. Dylan O'Brien. Eliza Taylor. Theo James

On an empty road only a bloody teddy bear is shown. Crystall Reed. Michelle Rodriguez .

There is a quick look of Atlanta, the streets and roads are empty. Laurie Holden. Holland Roden.

There is a quick look at the buildings of Atlanta. Melissa Ponzio. Jeffrey Demumm

A quick look at the hospital in Atlanta. Daniel Shermen. Steven Yuen.