Chapter 4

Leon's POV

I woke up and my head did hurt. I looked at the clock. Shit, I was late!! I said took a quick shower and put on my clothes before I ran downstairs. Mum was out and left a note on the kitchen for me:

Dear Leonardo,

German called again, he has another meeting and besides he'll be staying at a hotel over the night. Have fun!

Kisses, mum

I was over half an hour late for school and I were supposed to be at Violetta's house 10 minutes before we start the class so I could take the other way, but today I have to take the usually front door where everybody can see.

I went accross the street with my hands in my pocket. It was very cold outside tho it was still September.

- "Hey yo! Leon!" Diego shouted behind me and he came towards me with Andrés.

- "You aren't usually late but if you want some company..." Andrés were talking to me but I cutted him off nervously.

- "Eh...I can't today, I said that I had a job to take care of!" I said desperatly and they looked shocked at me.

I still continued before I went away: "Bye Guys!"

This was going to be a hard day and I still haven't explained for them why Violetta and I were sneaking into the back door and why we were holding hands. But even if I told them, they would never understand.

I went home to Violetta, German was still gone and she was surprisly done and were waiting for me.

The walk to school was very silent.

- "Why did you came so late?" Violetta asked broking the silent.

- "My alarm doesn't work" I said simply replying to her. After that it was silent again. We went to school and I was so happy nobody was there besides we were acctually an hour late by now.

As usually I left her outside the class and she thought that I went from the whole school but I acctually went in to the class before her.

Andrés POV

- "That was something new" I said while seeing Leon dissappear.

- "Yeah, something is really up to him" Diego replied to me.

- "It's clearly he is hiding something" I nodded agreeing with Diego.

- "Come on. Where late for the party" Diego dragged me to Stephen's house. He was throwing a party and it was surprisly crowded, I mean it is still school todat but I guess many here are as me and Diego, school-haters.

Leon's POV

- "Leon! Violetta!" German shouted exactly when I closed the door behind us.

- "Yeah" We both said while we were going towards him.

- "I'm going for a bussiness trip for a few days til' Italia and I was thinking if you Leon, could take care of Violetta? You won't be alone, Ramallo is always here if you need him" German said and I realised the suit case that was besides him.

- "It's okey" I said and German smiled.

- "That's what I hoped for because I've said to your mother and she thought it was fine if you were okey with it" German said and I nodded.

- "When are you leaving?" Violetta asked all of sudden.

- "Right now. Have a good time and call me if something happends" German said and hugged Violetta while he shook his hand with me and whispered in my ear:

"Take care of my daughter" and then he went to the door.

- "Have a good time guys and call me is something happends! Ramallo is always here for you. I love you Violetta. Goodbye Leon and remember what I said" German said before closing the door.

We went up to Violetta's room and she sat on the bed and guestered for me to do the same.

- "Could you get the note for me on my desk over there. Under the history book" She explained.

- "Why?" I asked her.

- "Oh dad will probably be gone for 5 days, trust me, I know him. So in these days I have to do crazy things that I wouldn't dare to do before" She explained once again but I still didn't get what she were talking about. She understood that I didn't understand and continued:

- "Dad would never let me do that kind of things and I'm taking advange of it now"

- "Okay I get it" I said and opened a blank page in the notebook and borrowed one of her pens.

- "So first write 'What I will do' and then write '1,2,3,4,5' " She said and I wrote it down, even if my handstyle isn't the bestest I'm very proud of myself.

- "...okay..." I said letting her continue:

- "Write:

1. Bungy jumping.

2. Swimming on a strange place.

3. Screaming 'I'm free!' from Mount Everest.

4. Be drunk (for the first time) and..."

Woah, she has never been drunk? I wrote down every thing she said and now It was only one thing left, the 5th crazy thing she would do.

- "And...

5. Love someone I hate"

When she finsihed that sentece, I totally freezed and luckly she didn't recognized it. What if she knows that this is ME? The one who MADE her blind?! I was going to totally freak out soon.

- "That was all" She said and took up her iPhone. She must know it very well because she tapped in the password and listened to some music while she were liking and commenting some pictures in Instagram.

I also took up my phone and answered some tweets from my old friend Maxi. I haven't seen him in 2 years now and he acctually joined our club, which is the populest. But in that time, we were all nerds that had highest grade and at the same time had bro-nights where we were having fun and studying with each other. We all used to call him the monkey in the team. I really miss that time. He was going to some college that was in Italia and that's when our team acctually split. After Fede left, nothing was the same. I told him everything as I trust him the most but he said that he likes me for who I am and doesn't really care about how I changed myself and I'm really looking forward to see him at the trainstation tomorrow.

For now, I have to rest because it is 5 crazy days forward us. I looked next and found Violetta alredy sleeping.

I took the blanket tighter around her and kissed her foreheard.

- "Good night" I whispered and turned off the lights while I slowly closed the door and went to my room, that was next door and slept.

I didn't know how tired I was until now.

-
I finally went out from the hospital and I can't believe I acctually wrote a chapter! I wrote a few sentences every time I had power enough to do it and it became days. I'm so sorry for letting you wait so long for a chapter that isn't worth it.

Xx Bella