Chapter 1

Violetta's POV

- "Goodbye dad!"

I said as I closed the front door. Today it was the day after my vacation to Italy. I don't want to go to school today and face those idiots, but I can't either tell dad because I don't want him to be worried so I guess I'm forced to go to school anyway.

I went through the forest which is the only way I don't meet Leon and his gang, with other words, my bullies.

But this time, I managed to fail as I heared steps behind me.

- "Where are you thinking you're going?" Diego said smirking evily at me.

I backed some steps but bumped into someone behind me. I turned around and saw Leon.

- "I'm so sorry" I said looking shyly down.

- "Shut up, you fat big monster nobody wants you" Leon said laughing with the others.

- "Who said to you to come this way anyway? It is ours!" Andrés said laughing with the others.

- "Leave me alone" I yelled quietly but they just laughed even harder.

- "Let's get this done" Leon said and grabbed something that I couldn't see. I was ready to run away when he grabbed my arm.

- "Hold her!" Leon ordered the others and they pulled me down to the ground and held me hard against the ground. I couldn't go away and I were screaming while tears were rolling down my cheeks.

- "I said shut up!" Leon shouted and Andrés hold my mouth shut with his hand. I bited him and he took his arm away, hurt.

Then he swinged the - whatever it was - and hit me over the head. Everything went black.

* * *

- "She is awake!" I recognized that voice, it was my dad's. But I didn't see anything, everything was black.

- "How are you feeling?" Another voice asked me, it must be the doctor.

- "I can't see" I said crying and he begged everyone to leave the room.

- "This is bad" He said and sat down near me, I could hear him doing everything.

- "I have bad news Violetta, you're blind" He said with a sad voice.

I cried even more and hided my head in my pillow. Why did this happend me? Why!!

So what do you think about my first chapter?