──𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 (S2)

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────
──EPISODE TWO

            ÉLODIE HAD BEEN STARING at her phone for almost an hour, eyes lingering on her boyfriend's comment on her instagram.

She'd posted some photos with Sam on instagram, after getting glammed up and putting on pretty dresses for a mini photoshoot. She looked hot, and she was aware of that, and the fact he thought so too had made her stomach fill with butterflies.

'that's my girl' — the comment had read, and though it was undoubtably cringy, it made Élodie's heart swell anyway. She was still mad at him, of course, but he'd been texting her non-stop all morning apologising for the previous night.

She just hoped it wasn't just because he could tell she'd been mad, and was because he actually wanted to make it up to her.

"So uh, what did you end up doing last night?" Eli asked nervously as he stood at the LaRussos front door, meeting Élodie to get lunch before training.

She'd been reluctant to agree, and so she remained quiet for a moment as she shut the door and followed him away from the house. He reached out for her hand, and she hesitated in giving it to him, but eventually did.

"Look I'm really sorry, Ellie," he frowned, swivelling her round and pressing her to his chest, pulling their connected hands up below his chin, "I promise I didn't mean to let you down."

Élodie avoided eye contact for a moment, but when she caught his gaze she couldn't help but become fixated on the sad sparkle in his eyes.

"I know," Élodie barely even whispered, "I just don't want to be second best to karate already. And I think I am," her last sentence was even quieter, half hoping he didn't hear it, but he did.

He shook his head, kissing the back of her hand, "You're not, I promise. It's just been... a lot, recently. But I promise you I'll pick you up after training later and we can have a do-over, yeah?"

"Oh," Élodie looked down again, "I'm uh, going over to the LaRusso's again tonight. Mr LaRusso is... Well... I've joined Miyagi-Do."

Eli's facial expression twisted from confusion, to disappointment, to anger all in a split second as he stepped back momentarily.

"You're joining them?" he spat, "They're the enemy, Élodie."

She scoffed, "Eli, they're not the enemy. We're not the enemy... This doesn't have to be some all-out war, and I won't let it be one. I've always trained with the LaRussos, I'm not stopping now just for this petty fight."

Eli shook his head, his jaw clenched, "I can't believe this... Is it because of Keene?"

"You're making this a jealousy thing, really? I've told you it's because I've always trained with them," Élodie crossed her arms over her chest, "I don't want this to be a big deal, Eli. I've liked you since long before you joined Cobra Kai... We're on the same team even if we're in different dojos."

Eli drew in a sharp breath, stepping towards her and cupping her face in his hands, "Alright."

It seemed that no matter how angry he got, he seemed to calm at the slightest touch of Élodie.

He didn't say anything else for a moment, pressing his forehead against hers, "But I don't trust Miyagi-Do."

"Then trust me, baby," she bit her lip, "You know I wouldn't have an ulterior motive for joining."