──𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 (S2)

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───────
──EPISODE THREE

                "YOU HAVE NO IDEA how hot that bikini looks on you, babe," Hawk smirked, his cold hands resting on his girlfriend's waist, "It's insane, you look incredible."

Élodie scoffed, turning to kiss him, "You're such a boy," she rolled her eyes and he shook his head, "Hey, I'm just trying to appreciate my gorgeous girlfriend."

"And we're just trying to play volleyball without being violently sick at you two eating eachothers faces off, so if you don't mind," Demetri huffed, brows furrowed at the PDA before him, "Mulligan, send it back."

"There's no mulligans in volleyball," Hawk deadpanned, before swivelling Élodie round and picking her up to kiss her.

She was enjoying the fact he seemed to be so desperate to flaunt their relationship, particularly as he didn't seem afraid of PDA right now.

"Says you," Demetri replied, and Élodie laughed, "C'mon, water break, you morons."

"Which translates directly into 'Elidie' language as makeout break, right?" Demetri grimaced, and Élodie couldn't help but giggle at their ship name, "Maybe," she said, dragging the word out as Eli picked her up fully so that her legs wrapped around his torso.

Demetri picked up a towel from the net to dry himself, and two girls wandering past seemed to take notice, "Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?"

Élodie pulled away from kissing her boyfriend for a moment to watch the exchange as Demetri awkwardly replied, "The All Valley... The Rumble in Reseda? Yes, uh, we, uh... We certainly did."

"Cool," the two girls giggled, clearly impressed, and Élodie watched Eli roll his eyes.

"We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?" one of the girls asked, and Élodie could see the happiness on Demetri's face as he formulated his (albeit terrible) reply, "Most def. Uh, that means most definitely."

The girls nodded with a giggle, walking off as Demetri turned to his friends and Élodie hopped away from her boyfriend to teasingly nudge Demetri's shoulder, "Look at you, player!"

Eli huffed, "It'd be nice if you actually earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take."

"Baby you were literally disqualified from the tournament," Élodie joked, but she realised quickly that it didn't land well and Eli was pissed off, "Sorry... Not that you didn't kick ass," she winked, kissing him quickly on the corner of his mouth.

"When are you ever gonna sign up?" Eli asked, his attention back on Demetri who just shrugged, "I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain."

"At risk of Eli going crazy... You could always join Miyagi-Do, 'Metri. It might be a little more... your energy, less aggressive." Élodie shrugged.

Eli didn't say anything, and Demetri knew better than to continue the conversation, so he was lucky when Miguel came wandering over.

"Hawk," he greeted, before swallowing hard as he lost his breath for a moment when he saw Élodie, and how Hawk's hands sat low on her waist, "Hey, uh, El."

"No more of this. Look, it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes," Eli's hand hung loosely around Élodie's waist and she was acutely aware of how closely trained on their movements Miguel was, "No more sulking about Sam."

"Dude, I love Sam to pieces but honestly the sooner you try to move on, the better," Élodie smiled, and Miguel could tell that her words weren't about Sam.