Chapter 1: The Bomb is on!

I was a good day and Aku Aku was just just walking along wampa island noting unusual. When all of a sudden Uka Uka Aku's evil brother walked in front of him along with Dr Neo Cortex! Aku also saw that there was a giant Bomb behind them! "What are you guys doing here and why do you guys have a giant bomb behind you guys!" Said Aku. "Well I am glad you asked my bro this is a bomb that Cortex made Also known as the Bomb of doom! And when it explodes it will destroy all of Wampa island but the fuse is so long it will explode by midnight!!" Said Uka Uka then Cortex said "Yes and by then Wampa island will be no more ha ha ha ha!!!". Then Aku got Scared and knew he had to go tell Crash and Coco about this so he quickly sprinted back home but saw that Cortex lit the fuse!! Finally Aku got home and saw Crash, Coco, and Pura all there in the living room. "Oh hey Aka what's up?" Said Crash with a smile. Then Aku said " Crash Coco you need to hear me out Uka Uka and Dr Cortex have created a gigantic Bomb known as the Bomb of Doom and it is almost the size of Wampa island and if it explodes it will destroy Wampa island and all of it's inhabitants! We must find a way to stop them before the fuse hit's or we are done too!".

"Oh no this is very very bad what should we do?!?!" Said Coco panicking

"Oh no this is very very bad what should we do?!?!" Said Coco panicking. "We can just use a cup of water!" Said Crash. "Really Crash a cup of water I saw that the fuse was huge. So what is a cup of water going to do?" said Aku. " I don't know that was a stupid Idea.." Said Crash sadly. "Oh I know what if I make a machine that can take out the fuse!" Said coco. "Coco that is a great Idea that will definitely Work!" Said Aku. "Ok I will go make it right now!" Said coco running to her Laboratory.