final chapter: The Bomb is off

Crash, Coco and Aku have walked for ever and they already felt tired from fighting all of Cortexes minions. "We have to be close it's been forever?" Said Crash.
"I don't know this Bomb must be very far away if i...." but before Aku could finish his sentence they all bumped in to something it was The Bomb of Doom! "Oh look there's Cortex and Uka Uka!" Said Coco. Then Aku said "let's sneak up behind them and then bust them.". So slowly they walked up towards Cortex and Uka and then they jumped up and said "we found you Cortex!". "Crash bandicoot wow you came here finally came well you are in luck because the Bomb will explode in 5 minutes!" Said Cortex."Well Cortex it's your time to finish you will never get away with this!" Said Crash "the fight is on let's go!" So they stared to fight but then Coco used the bazooka she made and hit cortex and Uka. They also saw that cortex had a machine and they knew it was for him to use so they took it. "Let's climb the Bomb to defuse the Bomb." Said Crash so they all did but it took a long time since the bomb was huge. "Ok now it's our chance spray it coco!" Said Aku. But then heard something then they looked. Cortex and Uka were climbing the Bomb! "Coco spray it!!" Said Crash then Coco finally sprayed it and the fuse was gone! "Ha you really that it was over I can just light it up again!!" Said Cortex but then he saw that he did not have any more matches in his pocket! The Cortex said "Uh oh I ran out of matches!". Then Crash, coco and Aku all jumped of the Bomb and ran away but they turned around and saw Cortex and Uka with a big crane and they picked up the bomb and threw it in the water far away. "Darn Crash Bandicoot we will be back!!!!" Said Uka very angry and they left. "Well I guess that is the end of our adventure this was awesome!" Said Crash. So they went back home and that's the end of our story.

 So they went back home and that's the end of our story

                            THE END