Chapter 3: the minion mayhem

"Man it feels like we walked for ever when will we get to this Bomb?" Said Crash. Then Aku Aku said "just be patient I am sure we will be th...." but be for he could finish his sentence they all stopped and saw a very very big crowd of animals but they were actually some of Cortexes minions and enemies!!

" but be for he could finish his sentence they all stopped and saw a very very big crowd of animals but they were actually some of Cortexes minions and enemies!!

"Well if it isn't The crash bandicoot!" Said the tiger named Tiny. "Dr Cortex told us to come and stop you guys (laughs maniacally)" said a crazy kanga roo named Ripper roo. " Are you serious. do we really have to fight all of you guys at the same time?!?!" Said Coco angrily. "And once you guys are done for Wampa island is gone you guys will be gone too!!" Said N gin.
Then Crash just said "Ok you know what let's get this over with come!". "ATTACK!!!" Said Tiny

Like a very very long Fight later Crash, Coco and Aku were all able to defeat all of Cortexes minions...

"Yes we did it now let's keep going!" Said Crash. "Yup the journey continues!" Said Coco.

To Uka Uka and Cortex

Uka Uka and dr. Cortex were very Furious seeing all of their at minions failing! "REALLY HOW ARE THEY ALL FAILING I WANT CRASH TO BE DEFEATED NOT THEM!!😡" Said Uka Uka. Then Cortex being so Scared said "I am so Sorry Uka I did not know they were going to fail!". "OF COURSE THEY WERE THEY DO ALL THE TIME!!!" Said Uka Uka. But then Uka asked cortex if he had finished the machine he was told to make. Cortex yes and showed it to him. " Wow it's perfect I hope it works BECAUSE IF IT DOESN'T YOU ARE DONE!!" Said Uka Uka. "I promise it will Uka." Said Cortex.