Chapter 2: The machine

So Coco, Crash and Aku Aku all went to the laboratory that Coco has and then coco says "Nice to be back in the Laboratory again. Well I guess it's time to make this machine.". "Ok Coco do what you got to do but hurry because who knows when that bomb will explode?!" Said Crash.

Meanwhile on cortex and Uka Uka

"Oh man once this Bomb blows up Wampa island will be gone for ever!!!" Said Uka Uka. " But there is one problem I just noticed what about Crash. Do you think he's going to try to defuse the bomb?" Said Cortex. "Oh yeah your right. I know what if you make a machine that will destroy Crash if he comes here!" Said Uka. Then Cortex said"Oh yeah let me go make it!".

Back To Crash, Coco and Aku

"Ok the machine is done and ready to go and also I call it the waterzooka." Said coco.

Then Aka says "well done Coco this gives us the opportunity to test it!" Said Aku

Then Aka says "well done Coco this gives us the opportunity to test it!" Said Aku. Then coco turned it on but she then sprayed Crash and aku down because it was super powerful! "COCO TURN IT OFF!!" said Crash and Coco finally turned it off. "Sorry about that." Said Coco. "It's ok but I think this machine will work perfectly!" Said Aku so they got the machine and with it they went of to find the bomb!