Chapter 1

It was another day at the pizzeria. The other animatronics had finished their performances and the joint was closing. In Pirates cove dwelled the red fox pirate, Foxy, who unlike the other animatronics had lost a lot of his popularity due to him not being properly maintained. His suit was torn to sunder, and you could see his inner mechanically skeleton, this scared away a lot of the children, except one girl. This girl had come to see Foxy as often as she could as she felt bad for the poor robot who'd fallen out of favor with all the other children. Foxy appreciated this girls act of kindness and always and always tried to put on the best show he could manage for her. She hadn't come around for a while though, so like most nights foxy secluded himself in his cove.

Foxy was never particularly a fan of the other animatronics he shared his home with. Freddy the bear, Foxy could almost call him a friend. He was the star of the show, the reason the people came. He had an ego unlike any seen, a king of his four-person kingdom. Bonnie the bunny, he liked to play side kick to whatever Freddy was doing, a little yes man for the king of the place. Bonnie was dating Chica the chicken. They had been together for as long as anyone could remember, though Chica had fallen out of love with bonnie a long time ago, she's only with him now because there would be an awkward tension in the air between everyone and she doesn't want to feel like she's driven everyone apart.

As the day ended at the animatronics were allowed to do as they pleased. Foxy closed the curtains to his cove as he usually did and tried his best to shut out the world. He did some minor maintenance on himself waiting for the next day. Sometime during the night Chica came to the cove. "Foxy?" She said quietly. "It's been a long time since you've come out of your cove... wont you just come out and socialize." "I appreciate the sentiment Chica really... But it's just not my thing. Besides, I should really focus on making repairs and stuff." "We all miss you; you know. Freddy said," "That's alright thank you. Now please i just wanna be left alone." Chica left the room disappointed but she didn't really believe she could have convinced him to leave.

Another night came and went as it so often did. The animatronics set up on stage and performed their show for any that came by. Foxy sat and waited in his cove, until that girl came by. She wasn't alone either, she had brought friends along with her "Really Mary? The beat up animatronic is your favorite?" "Shut up Mark, He's nostalgic to me. I've come to see his show since i was a little kid." "God if you like it so much why don't you kiss it." "Maybe i will. Guess he's earned it." Being egged on by her friends she climbed up on stage and went to give the old animatronic a kiss, a critical failure in its processing happened causing the mechanic that controlled its jaw to snap down on the head of the girl.