Chapter 5

This thing on the floor, what at first glance looked like a pile of rubbish some sort of animatronic. It had the face of a fox with white fur with most of its exoskeleton showing. Another animatronic enters the room, like the other two it appears to be a metal and upgraded version of Chica. "He wants us, apparently he thinks that somethings gone wrong in the parts department." She said. "The parts department? Rooms just full of scrap?" Said the bunny. "We'll come," The bear said. "don't go anywhere." The bear said pointing the the animatronic on the ground. The three leave the room and foxy moves in inspecting the white fox on the floor, he debates if he should go to it or not. Deciding what's the worst that could happen, Foxy slowly makes his way to the white fox, behind a table he tries to get its attention, "Hey, are you alright? What's your name?" Startled by a unfamiliar voice the white fox says "Whose there? What do you want?" Cowering like an abused puppy. "Settle down its alright I'm not going to hurt you." He says coming out of cover and into view. "My names Foxy what's yours?" "Mangle." She says.

"Why were those two hurting you?" Said Foxy. "I... I didn't want to do what He said... He wants me to... I... I don't want to talk about it." Said Mangle. "Hey, that's fair. I don't want to make you do anything that would make you comfortable." Said the Red fox. "You're in pretty rough shape, me and my... friends are back in the parts department. I don't have a lot of spare parts around right now but I can try." Mangle looks at the doorway the three meatal animatronics left out of, "Are you sure?" She says. "Id love to help anyway I can." Says the red fox. Foxy picks up mangle and starts to carry her out of the room when they hear voices approach from the opposite end of the room. Foxy hides himself and mangle at the bend in the hallway as they hear. "... Bonnie I guess you should check in the parts department if they've woken up somehow it'd... Wheres mangle?" Said the bear. "She couldn't have crawled off, you made sure your legs were disabled right Bonnie?" "I did I swear. Freddy I-" "We need to find her, less we make Him mad. Go...." Freddys voice trailed off as him and the Bunny left the room.