Chapter 4

"Not meant for meet and greats? So you fucking kill someone, who might I add, was the only person who even showed you even the slightest amount of care despite the fact all you do is sulk in your cove all day, and over what even? You just disappeared one day and made everyone just accept it!" "JUST SHUT UP!" Yelled the fox "Yes I'm well fucking aware of what happened and who it was and yes I'm aware we are here because of me, so just leave it!" Finishing as best as he could for the time with bonnie Foxy moves on to Chica. Once again, the most that can be done is patching the holes in the suit and performing minor maintenance where possible.

"Does anyone even know where we are?" Asked Bonnie. "Wonderful question Bonnie, lets ask Foxy where we are since he got us here." Said Freddy. "There's no need to be so mean to him, I'm sure he really didn't mean it." Said Chica. "Don't start defending him Chica you always defend him." Said the bear. "Alright Foxy how about a chance to start redeeming yourself, seeing how you are the only one of us who can even stand, maybe you should ho see where we are. I'm there's more to wherever we are now then this glorified closet." "Fine ill go look" said the fox.

Limping out of the room Foxy found himself in a dark hallway, to his left lead to a big empty room with tables and some party hats. Clearly it was made for kids birthdays. To his right was more hall with a bend to the left not far down it, trying to stay hidden foxy took the path to the right. While walking down the hall before the bend, Foxy started to hear voices. "... You'll do as your told and that's that. We don't want to have to do this to you but you need to start listening," said a mysterious male voice. Foxy peers around the corner to see two people standing over someone. "I'm sorry I really am but you know we cant go against him." A Animatronic that looked like Bonnie said. It was as if he was made of some type of metal, he shined in what little light there was. Next to him another that looked like Freddy but once again made of some type of metal. Foxy creeps closer and hides in a doorway, seeing who they were standing over, A white conglomeration of wires and steel skeleton mashed and mangled together.