𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 & 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜

It was a Friday evening when the doorbell rang on the Tsukishima residence.

After receiving a call from her boyfriend, Y/N rushed to his home with a medicine in her coat's pocket just in case that he'll be needing one since he sounds like he has a cold over the phone.

It didn't take that long and a few stumbles coming from the inside when the door opened to reveal a flushed, and drunk Akiteru.

"Y/N-shaaaaan!!"

"Aki-nㅡ"

She was immediately engulfed in a tight hug by the older Tsukishima even before she finish her greeting, to be pulled inside still in his arms.

Akiteru only let go of the smaller girl to call out for his brother.

"OI KEEEEII!! YOUR GIIIIRLFWEND IS HERE! Eshush me. I need to get more beer... Tobe flyyyyy~ hiiiiiiigh~"

He walked off to the kitchen while loudly singing about flying that left Y/N by the door.

"Pardon my intrusion."

She uttered lowly while taking off her shoes and coat to hang on the coat rack before stepping in the residence.

She can hear heavy footsteps upstairs and some thuds that she rushed to Tsukishima's room where the noise was coming from.

A low grunt came underneath her when she took a step in his room to see Kei laying flat on the floor, and her foot on his head.

"Kei-kun!! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

Y/N kneeled down beside him to check if he's still breathing and alive by shaking him.

Another groan was heard from the blonde head when he slowly lifted his head up to meet Y/N.

With his flushed face and sore forehead, his face slowly lit up seeing the worried girl beside him.

"So you're the one who stepped on me. Thank god."

Tsukishima slurred as he sat back up just in front of her. Not because of the cold, but Y/N noticed the cans, and opened bag of chips on the center table.

Her hand slowly reached to his forehead to check his temperature as well as the redness in it due to his fall.

"Are you okay, Kei-kun?"

She's genuinely worried about him. His hair is all messed up and he's not wearing his eyeglasses.

For the past hour, Kei was convinced by Akiteru to have a drink with him.

All the possibilities of what his brother said kept running in his head. And caused for his chest to tighten as well.

His brother is right.

Y/N got prettier and matured over time. She used to be the scared and clumsy little girl. She still is, but it's clear that she's matured in many ways.

And he hates himself just noticing that now.

Again, his brother is right.

She can date any other guys out there instead of him. She's too good to be true and sometimes he wonder how a guy like him managed to be with a girl like her.

He wasn't worth it. He always thought of that.

But then, he'll make everything worthwhile.

"Y/N... after graduation..."

Her hands halted from fixing his hair when he started speaking, looking at him with anticipation and curiousity.

"Do you..."

Kei slowly leaned forward to where she is with his hands propped on the floor on both sides of her.

He's too close. And she can now smell the alcohol lingering on him at the proximity.

But another thing is making her drunk and not the smell of alcohol. It's his eyes.

His eyes bore into her that she can feel her face starting to heat up at their intensity as he leaned closer, pushing her down to the floor.

Y/N found herself being trapped between his arms and underneath him that her heart raced inside her chest.

"After graduation... do you... do you wanna move in with me?"

Her eyes doubled in size and a soft gasp escaped her lips hearing his words.

But he's not done yet, and he leaned down closer, leaving only a few inches gap between their lips.

"Will you... will you marry me?"

-----

Akiteru heard everything.

He was about to get back in the room with 2 more cans of beer in his hands when he overheard their conversation with the door ajar.

He was frozen in his spot like a statue at his younger brother's proposal.

"No sh**. I'm gonna be an uncle soon."

xx