𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 & 𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝

𝑨/𝑵: 𝑭𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏, 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒖!! 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘. 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈!

ㅡㅡㅡ

ᚔ 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏 ᚔ

"So... this is it, huh, Yuu? The day finally came."

"How time flies. It's finally the day."

Their libero, Nishinoya stopped from his tracks by the ajar door of their assigned gymnasium with his head down, followed by Tanaka who stood beside him.

"This day will test out everyone's loyalty..."

"The strength of our brotherhood... but most importantly..."

Their sharp eyes shared the same gaze in full determination as they face each other.

In a split second, their expressions turn into full excitement and gushing as they both cup their own cheeks to hide their blush.

"WE'LL FINALLY GET SOME OF KIYOKO-SAN'S CHOCOLATES!!!"

"I'm not planning to give you any."

Just in time, the third year manager passed by in between them with the towels in hand as she enter the gym.

Leaving the sophomore duo broken hearted and crawling towards the gym at the fact that they will not be receiving any chocolates from their beautiful manager this year. Again.

It may seem to be an ordinary day for anyone but not for people who are in love and being loved. But as for people like the sophomore duo, it is the worst.

The worst for not receiving any sweets from their long time crush this day.

Valentine's Day.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi managed to witness from afar how their senpais got rejected again by Kiyoko from the inside of the gym, along with their other members already getting ready for their morning drills.

"I wonder how many sweets you'll get again this year, Tsukki."

The freckled boy wondered because every year, his taller friend gets to take home a number of sweets even with him rejecting all of them.

It may not be that obvious but he was pretty popular with the female community for his cold and cool demeanour despite being the snobbish freshman that he is.

"Where's the love in receiving chocolates anyway? They'll only give you cavities and not love."

"Don't be like that, Tsukishima. Those chocolates are surely made with love, their own blood and sweat."

Sugawara joined in the first years' conversation with a pat on the blonde head's back.

"Chocolate with blood... and sweat..."

Hinata's face contorted in disgust upon imagining how chocolates were boiled down with literal blood and sweat, just for his imagination to be interrupted by Kageyama who hit the back of his head.

"That's not what he meant, boke. You just haven't received any that's why you wouldn't understand."

"Why? How many chocolates did you receive last year, huh? Mr Unpopular?!"

The first year setter froze in his spot at his question, looking away with a light blush on his cheek.

"Pfft. You're just both unpopular and single."

"Huuuuh?!!"

"What did you say, Saltyshima?!"

"Stop fooling around and get back to practice!

Their captain, Daichi, scolded the first years who exchanged glares before following his orders.

While the others resume on their drills, Sugawara noticed the familiar girl entering the gym with a basket in hand.

"My daughter!"

"Mamaaaa~"

They greeted each other with a big smile as they meet half way. The third year engulf her in an embrace and a pat on her head.

"Did I just hear her call Suga as mama?"

Asahi turned to their direction with wide eyes after serving a ball to which Nishinoya easily received.

And he did hear them correctly.

The two exchanged contacts and seeing his motherly side, Sugawara gave the permission for Y/N to call him as mama while the younger girl as his daughter.

She pulled away from the warm embrace of her senpai who kept his hand on top of her head.

"I... I made chocolates for everyone! Thank you so much for always taking good care of me."

She bowed her head as she held out the basket she's holding with pink pouches that contains hand-made chocolates inside.

This caught everyone's attention and everyone accepted her gratitude with a smile, and a few tears for being granted to be alive on the same generation as this sweet girl.

Everyone got their own pouch even their coaches and the managers that the basket is already empty.

Everyone got their chocolates except for one.

Spotting Tsukishima glaring at the freak quick duo who are admiring the chocolates in their hand, Y/N called out for him and gestured for him to come over.

"How generous of you to give everyone diabetes except for me."

She just chuckled at his remark and gestured for him to lean down which he  obliged by leaning down to her level with a click of his tongue.

Y/N leaned in near his ear that he can feel her warm breath fanning over his skin.

"Please come to my house later. I made something moooore special."

And that night, he found himself in her kitchen. Standing before her. Blindfolded.

xx