Part 8: What just happened?

We took an uber to the mall and instantly she was recognized...
At first it amazed me to say how many fans she had and how extremely excited they were to see her, but as the crowd grew bigger and bigger, i was pushed into the crowd and eventually i lost her. I was so upset. To think my favorite celebrity would hang out with me is ridiculous.
Im completely lost in a mall by myself. I dont want to go back to my family yet. I decide to walk around the mall for a while. I pop in my headphones and blast some Arctic Monkeys. I go and check out the high end stores to annoy the employees because they know im not going to buy anything. As i loop my way around, going upstairs, downstairs and taking a stupid amount of turns, i walk into LV.
      I browse my way through the bags and wondered why the store was so empty. There were like 3 other people besides me in the store. They were all wearing black sweats and hoodies and being really quiet. One of them starts looking around and starts standing too close to me but i didn't say anything.
         As i turned down the volume of my headphones, i start hearing a little giggle. A giggle that turned into a laugh, and id recognize that laugh anywhere...

LMAOOO YALL GET TO WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY FOR ANOTHER UPDATE IM SORRY
i swear i mean to update but ive had a crazy amount of appointments and 2020 kinda kicked my ass so basically im just trying to keep myself alive rn 😄ANYWAYSSSS..
ive literally read through the comments on each chapter I HATE YALL LMFAO that shit was mad funny but UPDATE COMING: Friday, Jan 22,2021