Part 9: A Mishap?

As I turned down the volume of my headphones, I start hearing a little giggle. A giggle that turned into a laugh, and id recognize that laugh anywhere...
      I turn to look at who it was and it was her. I sigh in relief after seeing that it was Billie. But who are the other 2 people?
      "Bro what happened back there? you just disappeared outta nowhere." billie says as she pulls off her hoodie.
         I grab my headphones and used my fingers to wrap them in a circle and tie them and i put them away. "I got caught in the crowd and was pushed away from you..".
          "Thats my bad; Since we didn't have my security guards earlier, I- im guessing it was just a mishap- im really sorry but i finally found you! We got a disguise the disguise as well. Cmon, they brought my car and its in the parking garage! let's leave through the back of the store so we dont make a crowd again". Billie grabs me by the wrist as we start running to the back.
Her security guards follow. We find ourselves on the 6th level of the parking garage and we start heading towards a black dodge challenger. Im full of excitement to know that im about to get in her car AND shes going to drive. She reverses from her parking spot and we descend level after level after level until we finally make it out of there.
          As shes driving a look ahead and i look at the sky. Its such a pretty color that's a mix yellow, blue and pink. The sun was starting to set. I start to panic because I realize i haven't called or texted my mom. I write a quick but thoroughly explained message to my mom so that I can enjoy my time hanging out with the person that i look up to the most.
         I lay my phone face down on my lap and i look at Billie. She looks back at me and smiles..