Part 3: Its okay

As i was crying, i felt a tap on my shoulder.
           I dug my head into my hands as they were crossed, laying on my knees.
        "What's wrong love?" She said.
       That voice sounded so familiar to me but i didn't wanna look up.
        "I just have a lot going on in my family and i'm just so tired of it" I said.
        I have time, she said and she sat next to me and looked straight in front of her. I decided to lift my head up and look ahead of me too.
        "I'm having some problems with my mom right now. She just doesn't understand me. I feel.. no. I KNOW that no one cares for me. It's a logical explanation for everything that's happened to me. My depression and anxiety just isn't helping my situation either. I'm having these thoughts again that i should be having but i just can't help it. There's nothing i can do. I just can't save myself anymore".
        I wiped off my tears and had a brief second of relief knowing that i told someone that. As i kept looking straight ahead of me, i listened to what she had to say.
        "Listen... i understand what you're going through too. And i know that it's hard thinking  that you're not loved or cared for, but there always it. And it doesn't always seem like it, but there's at least 1 person that truly knows who you are and cares for you and has no meaning of life without. I don't know you at all but know that i truly, truly do care for you, hun. Don't let those thoughts control you. YOU control YOU and it is very obvious that you're strong because you're here, talking to me. Keep that strength going".
            I cried again, even harder this time. Just knowing that someone so incredibly amazing, can say a couple of words and could maybe end up changing your life.
         Without even looking at her face, i knew it was her.
          "Thank you so much for taking your time to come out here and probably saving my life...