Part 6: So, the Plan?

...We woke at 9:46 am and we decided to plan the day out.
         We woke up to Pepper barking at a squirrel outside. Everything still felt so unreal. I got up from the bed and i put my hair up in a messy bun and i started to putting on my shoes. As i slipped my foot into my left shoe, billie said "you're gonna wear that outfit again?" with a confused face.
          She quickly got up and started looking in her closet. "i'm not letting you wear the same clothes again... here, put this on and we can start planning everything out."
          What i got was a her FTP outfit and her jolly green converse.

            We both got dressed and and we sat down to see what we were able to as were both 16 :/          After a good 10 minutes of thinking, we decided that we'd eat breakfast, go to galcos soda pop shop, walk around to find a good view and ha...

         After a good 10 minutes of thinking, we decided that we'd eat breakfast, go to galcos soda pop shop, walk around to find a good view and have a picnic, go to the mall, go out for dinner and get her famous 'billieache' donut and we'd go back to her place so i can grab my stuff.
Around 10:05am we left her room and went to the kitchen where Maggie was preparing breakfast. She was making almond milk pancakes and we decided to help Maggie out. I started preparing the table while billie was grabbing the juice, water and milk. Soon enough, Patrick and Finneas came and sat down at the table. Maggie insists that we sit and she starts serving everyone at the table. She sits when she's done and Billie tells everyone her plans after breakfast.
When it got to 10:45, we decided to finally leave her house and go on to our first stop; Galcos Soda Pop Shop.