part 8

Short A/N before the story begins...
So sorry for the long wait!! I decided to cut the break off short and i just wanted to say ty Gus so much for the support!!
On the last chapter when i said i was leaving you guys supported me and i cant hank you enough <3 onto the story!

Wilburs POV

Okay tommorows the big day..
Me and Y/n have decided to do a stream together on the 14th (haha skeppy and bad funny number)
Which was tomorrow I should really get some sleep i dont know why im so nervous about it...
Theres nothing to be worried about you big dumby! She will carry the conversation just fine she's sweet, generous, funny
She can keep a conversation going so can you!

This is stupid.. I really need sleep.

*/-TimeSkip-\*

Beep beep beep

"Ugh bloody hell?
Why is it so early.. Is 3 in the morning."

"Did I set my time to the wrong time?"

Oh my god I did i was supposed to set it to 3pm not am god wilbut your so dumb

"Whatever im going back to bed" wilbur said in a raspy voice.

\\*Y/n POV*//

I cant get my mind off of wilbur I mean he's one of my favorite creators and im going to be streaming with him tomorrow!
Its all just to stressful if im honest. if i told myself I would be streaming with my favorite streamer when i first started out I would never believe myself..
I should stream to get my mind off of things. Yea its 3 im the morning but most of my viewers are americans so it shouldn't be that much of a problem..

Go live?

Click

A/n
Very short chapter but I am just coming back so i hope y'all dont mind!! Again ty all so much for the love and support i coundnt thank you enough!! Again sorry for the short chapter!!

Have a good day lovelys!!

Words 335