[^'Chapter 5'^]

🌟wilburs POV🌟
Words 295

After Y/U/N stoped streaming I decided to grind a bit on the dream SMP.
Considering our last battle with the dream team we could use alot more materials.
I set out to find a cave and about two minutes of searching a found a decent sized cave! I stumble into the mouth of the cave with a big ol smirk on my face.

A bit of exploring later I got about one and a half stacks of iron and half a stack of diamonds! Pretty good if i do say so myself!

*PING*

"I thought I turned my notifacations off?" I said without thinking.
I reached for my phone to turn notifications off when I realize it was from Y/U/N!

Y/un
Hi there! I saw that you were on my recent stream and I thought that was amazing!! You have honestly been an inspiration for me and you inspired me to start streaming! I'm glad you liked my stream and cant wait to see you in the next one!

                                              Wilbursoot
Wow! I never would have known that you would look up to me! I'm happy that i got you to start streaming you have done an amazing job at it! Keep it up!

                                              Wilbursoot
Also would you mind scheduling a stream with me?

Hsttttttttttttt

My head whipped around to my computer screen but I was too late.

BLAST

"And there goes all of my things"

I had so much stuff too hopfuly they dont despawn when i get back there
When i died I was already half way up the cave so it shouldn't be that far down...

Its still there! I grab my items quickly and made my way back up to the surface.

A/N
1.2k YOU GUYS ARE INSANE WHAT?!?! I am in shock I have no words thank you all so much for the support damn-!!!

Also ps- I will try to post these more often!!
Also dont be afraid to suggest some chapter ideas below!!
Have a good day