{·|chapter 4·|}

Y/n= your name
Y/u/n= your user name
Words 240

🔔Y/n POV🔔

'Should I really do this?'
My finger was hovering over the send button. I was confident when I was writing out the message but now im doubting myself.

'Your so stupid Y/n he literally said that he "cant wait to tune into the next stream" he wouldn't care if you semt him a message!'
...
'But then again he could just be being nice and didnt actually care for it...'

Without wasting a second I pushed my luck and pressed send.

Trying to get stress out of my mind I got up out of my bed and got dressed for today. My outfit was nothing too special just some light-grey sweat pants and a black long-sleaved shirt. I grabed my phone, keys, and wallet and went to go to my favorite bakery.

As I walked out through the door of my flat I stopped dead in my track.
'I TOTALY FORGOT TO REPLY TO WILBURS TWEET!!'
Oh shoot
I pulled out my phone still in the middle of my door way I puller up Twitter and finaly responded.

@///wilbursoot
Tysm! I cant believe that you liked my stream! Cant wait to see you in the next one!<3
'Was the heart to extra? Whatever..' I didnt want to waste more time so I shut my door and started walking to the bakery...

A/N
I feel like these are getting shorter and shorter! So sorry bout that but i promise to make the next one longer!!

Shout out to
ClxudBabe for the suggestion in the comments for the last one!! I really apreatiate it when people help me in the chapters! So dont be afraid to comment anytime! I hope you like this one and i promise to upload these more!
ALSO WTF 451 READS?!? YOU ALL ARE INSANE! Tysm guys!! I apreatiate all of you so much!! <3

·Wilbur Soot × Reader·On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara