part 7

Y/n POV

Why does the professor have to make the work so harddddd!!!

I was annoyed that we had to do math. This was a film class not a math class! I guess the film practice we were doing included a bit of math but not a whole essay of it!

This entire math thing got on my nerves it made me want to drop out...
Maybe if this twitch carer works out i could drop out.

-------
(- = timeskip)

I finally got my work done and got streamlabs set up.

Click

"Welcome to the stream!"
As I waited for more people to show up I took a sip of my water.
"Make sure everyone one is drinking their water and staying hydrated!"
I closed my water bottle cap and clicked onto minecraft. "What game do you guys wanna do today? I was thinking... SkyWars! What do you guys think?"

Wilbursoot donated 10£
Glad to see you stream again!
Have a great stream :)

"Thank you for the ten pounds wilbur! I'm sure I have an awesome stream"

After a bit the chat wanted some SkyWars so I Eventually went on after reading the subs and donos.
I went down under my base and grabed some materials.
Shit
My base loot was absolutely rubbish!
"What is this loot?? Oh no im going to die INSTANTLY"
All I had was diamond boots and an iron chestplate.
"Alright guys wish me luck"
I start speedbridging over to mid so i can atleast get some decent loot
WHAT
Someone already has almost full diamond??
He runnin' strait towards me shit!
All i had was a picaxe and some pearls
"Well it was nice knowing ya chat"
I start sprinting towards the guy in diamond to try to get the first few hits.
Im not that bad at PvP but im definitely higher than average considering ive been playing minecraft since alpha.
I jumped up in the air to try and get some crits on the guy
"Come on come on!"

You died

"DANG IT"
"He has to be atleast low how many hearts was he on?"
"9 AND A HALF??"
Ughhhh I didnt even have a chance to kill him. I looked over at my stream time and i have been streaming for almost 3 hours.
"Alrighty guys! I think im going to end the stream here thank you guys for watching!"

End stream?

Click

A/N
POGCHAMP!! Finnaly got this done i had this in my drafts for over a week
I also finnished this in school so hopfuly i didnt miss anything important..
Anyways i didnt go over the chapter so sorry if I messed anything up.
Anyways next chapter might be a ✨suprise✨
Hope you lovelys have a great day!

-460 words-