FOUR.

"Lost touch with God, I'm so happy that I found you."

AMIR TURNER

AMIR TURNER.

FEAR. Something that humbles us without regrets. Something created in our minds to keep us at a standstill. Something that is another figment of our imagination. There's nothing in this world that you should be scared of. Not of losing people. Not of failing. Not of scary movies. Everything is already set in stone. So when it is it all said and done, you should never be afraid of the unknown.

"My bitch is about to be a doctor!" Ouni shouted as Amir walked out of the building.

"About to? I just graduated medical school. Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is M.D. Amir Turner." She was so proud of herself. Her heart was so full. She had not a care in the world at that very moment. The moment she started focusing on herself she knew that she wouldn't stop until she was sporting those initials in front of her name. She gave all Glory to God. He turned her fears into belief. She felt on top of the world like there wasn't anything that she couldn't do.

"I'm so damn proud of you." Ouni wrapped her arms around Amir. Proud was an understatement. She seen Amir lose absolutely everything then watched her lose herself but she turned every stone that was thrown at her into gold and she conquered everything that she put her mind to.

"I literally couldn't of have done this without you. You didn't understand any of my medical work but you stayed up with me until 6 in the morning most nights to make sure I got it all completed. Thank you, Ouni. Like thank you so much." Amir had tears streaming down her face as she wrapped her arms around her only real friend. Amir cried, felt like giving up but Ouni wouldn't let her. The fact that someone believed in her so much, gave her a new purpose.

"Girl you know there was no way that I was letting you give up. You deserve this and so much more so we're going to get you everything that you deserve no matter how much work it take. You know you're a fucking star." Amir loved the hell out of Ouni. Realest to do this friend shit for sure!

"What we going tonight?" Amir asked once they got into her car. She immediately turned on the AC and took her blazer off, throwing it into the backseat.

"Down in the valley, where the girls get naked. If you throwin' bands—"

"Ho' shut up." Amir said cutting her off then they started laughing. "You can never be serious."

"Okay but no for real, I really wanna go to a strip club and before you oppose... please Amir? Don't tell me no."

"Why would I say no? Bitch it's lit as fuck tonight. I want my wig to be sliding off by the end of the night." And she was serious.