Prologue.

A/n: I had this idea for a while. I usually get my ideas for stories from dreams I have while napping but never really got around submitting them. I just hold them off until I find an excuse to write more stories.

Toad wasn't very popular among the people of gamindustri. He was actually among the weakest but that never stopped him from trying. Of course the CPUs always insult him.

Noire: why even bother with getting stronger? There's no way you're gonna get a chance with us.
Toad: shut up bitch. You don't know that! See this is why you don't have any friends. You always set your bar too high.
Noire: I don't need to hear that from somebody who can't even get a girlfriend!
Toad: because you all always rejected me! You know what? I'm done. I don't need you or the other CPUs.

With that, he stormed off and disappeared without a trace. As he was traveling, a song played in his head.

Meanwhile back in lastation.

Noire: the nerve of him. Saying that I don't have any friends because I set my bar too high.
Uni: well he's not wrong.
Noire: you actually agree with him?
Uni: let's face it Noire. You're not exactly friendly to people. You expect too much of them. And you always think that you're so perfect. Well news flash Noire: nobody's perfect. And he's right, you're too much of a bitch, Neptune is lazy as hell, Blanc is an aggressive bookworm and Vert is a lazy gamer. Nepgear and I agree on one thing: the 4 of you are pathetic. It's no wonder Toad stormed off when he did. He's smarter than we all realized. You may want to think about that.