3.

After with the incident with the sirens, Toad had been made into a commander of azur lane with Belfast as his secretary. And especially now Toad has had more training. Now he's gonna show those CPUs who's the weakest in gamindustri.

A/n: the protagonist's first love interest will be Illustrious since he complimented her on her beauty.

Toad: ok. Let's see what's on the agenda today?
Belfast: I believe that you are scheduled for a conference with queen Elizabeth at 12:00 today.
Toad: oh! So she's visiting today?
Belfast: yes I believe so. She has taken an interest in you as it would seem.
Toad: huh. Cool.
Belfast: and Hood will be joining us as well.
Toad: nice.

Just then, Illustrious came in. As usual, she overwhelmed Toad with her beauty. Toad was blushing like crazy because of it.

Illustrious: pardon the intrusion.
Toad: *blushing hard* um no worries. W-was there something you need or....?
Illustrious: I had hope that I could spend some time with you.
Toad: oh yeah sure. I don't mind. In fact, you being here makes things a whole lot better.
Belfast: (he is so in love with her. And maybe even more so with me and enterprise.)

Soon after the conference with queen Elizabeth, Toad is on a date with Illustrious. They were holding hands and they would kiss occasionally but he still loves her. He told her that he loved her and she was happy because she loves him too. Pretty cool if you think about it.