4.

Now with Toad and Illustrious a couple, he managed to get over the rejection the CPUs handed to him. And now he's a powerful commander of 4 major armies. Though Illustrious is looking forward to start a family with him. Of course every other shipgirl also wants to start a family with our resident protagonist.

Meanwhile, back in gamindustri.

A few weeks had passed since Toad left gamindustri, the CPUs became depressed, especially Noire who was thinking about what her sister said and she realized that her sister was right. Noire had been setting her standards high and had high expectations of everyone. Of course she belittles them if they didn't meet her standards. Neptune quit being lazy and began working extra hard. Blanc had been taking precautions and added extra security. Vert stopped gaming altogether and began working extra hard. The nation's oracles had been keeping everything together and preventing the shares from plummeting.

Back on azur lane, Toad is enjoying his life with his girlfriend Illustrious.

Toad: girls, we have a problem. The sirens are mounting their attack on the base.
Belfast: we have reason to believe that they are after our precious commander.
Toad: I'm not joining them if that's what you're all wondering.
Enterprise: when we first met him, the sirens attempted to kill him, but since he killed one of them, they now see him as valuable asset.
Wales: what other secrets have you been keeping from us commander?
Toad: I'm just now unlocking my power. I still have much to learn.