Chapter 1

An eagle flying in the air... 

 Waters falling down, a small creature walking in the rocks.

 In this world, there are humans, elves, fairies, beast men, monsters, spirits, angels, and demons.

 Truly, a melting pot of sentient creatures.

There's a town for the creatures and humans, walking and chatting. But, the town were filled with womans!

 As such, this wonderful world abound with diversity.. 

 "Come again, okay~?"

 "Y-yes." 

 "C'mere, handsome!" 

 "H-hey.."

 'The Arachne's Web'.. is naturally, abound with a diverse selection of brothels. 

 'Fairy Nectar'.. is naturally, abound with a diverse selection of brothels.

 'Dairy Farm'.. is naturally, abound with a diverse selection of brothels. 

 The girls who work at said brothels are called, 'succu-girls.'

The law allows succubi to pursue this occupation by law purely on the basis of their species. There are plenty who don't look much like succubi at all, but nearly everyone has succubus blood in them if their line is traced back far enough, or so the convient line of logic goes.

Well..let's set aside the niceties for now: 

The Elven Inn and as such, the Succubus District is, once again, bustling with customers.

Stunk's POV 

The elf girl hugs my arm with her boobs pressing it, and kisses my cheek. 

 "Thank you so much for coming today, Come again soon, Stunkie~!" 

 "Yeah, I'll be back." I waved goodbye at her. 

 I stopped, my cape swaying by the air when I pause, I smirked while smoking. 

"Man, elves really are the best, They're all young and hot!" 

"Yo, stunk." 

I looked back to see Zel, he looked at me with a tired face. 

"Hey, zel." 

"Dude, did you seriously just sleep with that elf just now?" His eye twitch, his sweat coming down his face. 

"HELL YEAH, IT WAS AWESOME!" I grinned. 

"YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING! SHE'S OVER 500 YEARS OLD!" Zel glared at me. 

"So?" 

"She's, like, an old hag, I can't believe you can sleep with that!" 

I sweatdropped, "She looks young, and she's pretty damn cute to a human like me, so I've got no complaints." 

"Really? What about that is CUTE? I seriously don't get you humans." He said, while struggling.

I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Oh, my! Is that my little Zel-zel?" She waved at us.

"Hey, Mitsue-san!" Zel smiled at her while blushing. 

I looked at her with a disgust face, 'W-what the heck?" 

"I haven't see you in ages, you really should come-" She got cut off at zel groping her butt, "Ages? C'mon, we had fun together just three months ago!"