Chapter 5

Next day, Taro and I have been talking lately while I was wondering why those two keep looking at us with their grumpy face and that made me worried.

I approached them and asked nervously, "Are you guys okay? Is there something wrong?"

They both looked at each other and their smile look crooked. (but Y/N doesn't know cuz shes ya know-)

"Yes, yes, super okay!" Stunk gave me a thumbs up while Zel nodded.

The latter smiled a little but the former only looked at his shoes like he was nervous and it made me more worried.

"We're fine," he said after a few minutes of silence.

"If you say so.." I walked back to Taro but didn't saw the sad expression of them.

Crim looked the two of them with a weird expression, "What's with you guys? You two have been acting strangely today.."

Stunk grunted and Zel sighed, a VERY long sigh.

"We have a little problem.."

"Problem? Well,what is it?" Crim raised an eyebrow.

Zel clenched his fist and cried a little.

"Remember the guy who bumped into Y/N chan? Those two have been talking together that we don't have even have time to talk to her!"

"Ah.." Crim nodded and rubbed his chin, "You mean the guy that tried to kiss Y/N?"

Stunk gasped, "WHAATATATA?! WHEN?!????"

"Yesterday..when I was taking out the trash.."

"But why didn't you say anything?!"

"I WAS PLANNING TO!"

"THAT BASTARD!! HOW DARE HE TRY TO KISS OUR Y/N!!!"

"ILL KILL HIM-"

"GUYS! DONT- and they're gone.." Crim sighed and sat beside the shop.

"Ill just wait here.."

TW: Sexual Abuse/ Harassment)

🎻

Taro pulled me into a dark alley,trapping me with his arms.

"Yesterday, you didn't let me kiss you but don't worry,let's try again today."

"Huh?! Y-You were trying to kiss me?!?!" I gasped.

Taro deadpanned for a while,

'Seriously?  She didn't know??'

and started to grinned evilly and started kissing my neck, "Yeah."

I could feel his hot breath on my neck and the way his lips brushed against it made my heart racing.

'I don't like this..!'

His hands went down to my ass and squeezed and I gasped.

I feel my eyes getting blurry by my tears,"Please stop.."

He paused for a second, "Aw, are you crying? Makes me wanna f*ck you more."

I tried to break free from his hands but failed.
My head felt fuzzy and I couldn't think straight. All I could hear was my own shaky gasps and Taro's ragged breaths.

'Someone please help me...'

🎻

Soon after, I heard someone punching, which caused me to open my eyes.

I saw Stunk punching Taro while Zel came to me, holding me with his arms. He kept whispering words to calm me and it made me sigh in relief.

"You piece of trash! How dare you do that to Y/N!! ILL KILL YOU-" Stunk keep punching him more and more.

"Let go of me you fucking bastard!!" I heard Taro yell as he grabbed Stunk's arm and slammed him against the wall.

Stunk grunted and Zel went to help, tried stopping Taro but was unsuccessful. They struggled until finally, Taro stop moving.

Zel and Stunk punch him hard enough to knock him out.

I looked the face of Taro, his eye and cheeks were swelling and he had blood dripping from the corner of his mouth.

Crim heard footsteps behind him and looked, "Oh, You guys are back? Did you find- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?!?!?"

Stunk carried Taro on his shoulder, Zel having a slight injury, and Y/N, her head looking down.

"This guy just tried to r*pe Y/N." Stunk said.

"WHAT?!?!"

"Yeah." Zel nodded.

Stunk held her hair and looked at Y/N whose hands were shaking. She seemed scared, "Are you alright?? Did that guy hurt you too much?"
She shook her head no. She was pale and sweaty, "I'm fine.."

"Okay.." He frowned.
After some more silence, Crim spoke first, "So..we should take care of him, right?"
They all nodded.

Few minutes later

"Um.. Zel and Stunk, may I talk to you both for a second?"

They both nodded and smiled.

"I'm really glad you guys saved me. I appreciated it." I move closer to them and kissed their cheeks.

The two guys blushed heavily and screamed so loud.

"N-N-NO PROBLEMO!"

"YEAH!!"

Y/N giggled at them.

'I'm glad I have these three.'