Chapter 3

In this world, there are humans, elves, fairies, beast men, monsters, spirits, angels, and demons.

Truly, a melting pot of sentient creatures. As such, this wonderful world abound with diversity..

...is, naturally, abound with diverse selection of brothels. 

These myriad brothels and the girls who work there --succu-girls--..are revealed by a group of brave adventurers!

They are....... 

 .

 .

 .

 .

THE INTERSPECIES REVIEWERS 

What's this? These aren't our usual heroes... 

I deadpanned, while Zel and Stunk are laughing each other. 

"Dude, why are your tits so huge?!"

"Dudette, why are you so h0t?!"

And they lay down on the floor, laughing their ass off, while the others are just yawning. 

"Oh god, my sides!" Stunk shouted while blushing. 

"Oh man, I'd fuck me!" Zel shouted. I look at Zel with a confused face, they stopped laughing and went to stand up, "A-ah...I mean..just forget what I said, Y/n chan!"

"O-oh okay...?" 

'You might be wondering why they turned out like this...let me tell you.' 

Ale'n Eats  

"See things from your partner's point of view, huh?" Stunk said. 

"Not a bad idea, but we're dudes. No way we could totally understand how the ladies feel." Zen said. 

"You've got a point." 

"All right!" Stunk stands up and begin to drink his beer(?). 

"Let's give it a shot, then!" 

"Huh? Give what a shot?" Stunk came closer to Crim and made something that make Crim blushed.

I suddenly got bored and looked at the costumers. Someone touched my shoulder, i turn around and saw Stunk smiling at me, "Let's go." 

"Huh? Where?" 

"Somewhere."

"Don't worry, now, this won't harm your physical forms at all

"Don't worry, now, this won't harm your physical forms at all." The girl smiled at us. 

'Uwah..she's pretty cute..' 

I blushed when I thought that, I shook my head and continue listen to what the girl said.

"Chug it down quick, please." 

They all chugged it down except me because they didn't give the potion.The boys begin moving weirdly as I began to worried. 

"G-guys.? You okay..?"

And their body began changing wei-  

I deadpanned, while Zel and Stunk are laughing each other

"Dude, why are your tits so huge?!" 

"Dudette, why are you so h0t?!"And they lay down on the floor, laughing their ass off, while the others are just yawning. 

"Oh god, my sides!" Stunk shouted while blushing."Oh man, I'd fuck me!" Zel shouted. 

I look at Zel with a confused face, they stopped laughing and went to stand up, "A-ah...I mean..just forget what I said, Y/n chan!" 

"O-oh okay...?" 

My eyes widened when i saw Zel started taking off his(her) shirt, and Stunk also started taking off his(her) pants.I screamed at them while blushing, "W-why are you two taking off your clothes..?" 

"You're a girl, right Y/n chan? It's no problem!" Stunk grinned at me. 

I screamed loudly, "I-IM OUT OF HERE!!!" 

I runned outside and people started looking at me with weirdly looks. I accidently bump someone and fell on top of him, I quickly stand up and bowed, "IM SORRY FOR BUMPING YOU..!"

He sweatdropped, "Ah..it's okay..umm.what's wrong with your face..? Its red." 

"It's nothing." I said and noticed that the stranger's shirt is wet. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry that your shirt is wet! How can I pay you?" 

"Can you show me around?" 

'Huh? Show him around? 

He noticed my face and chuckles, "I'm kinda new to this town.." 

I smiled sweetly at him, "Sure! I can show you around this town." 

He blushed and looked away. 

"Thank you for showing me around, Y/n

"Thank you for showing me around, Y/n." 

"You are welcome." 

He scratches his neck, "We will meet soon." 

"Yeah," I nodded at him.He turned around, waving goodbye and walks away. 

I stopped for a second and began blushing madly.'We will meet soon..?! O////OI need to go back to Stunk, Zen, and the others.."