Chapter 4

Stunk and Zel regarded her and asked, "Where have you been, Y/n?"

"Phew, everything is back to normal." I don't want them to revert to being girls.

Y/n responded, "I was helping someone."

Stunk questioned, "Someone? Is it a boy or a girl?" Zel nodded and crossed his arms.

"Um..why are you asking me that?" 

"No reason."

"Ah..okay?" Y/n smiled at them nervously. 

Stunk, Zel, Crim and Y/n were buying clothes. The three of them are chatting as Y/n continues to think about the guy.

An accident caused Y/n and the other person to fall to the ground.

"?!"

Crim panicked and held out his hand to Y/n, asking, "Y/n, are you okay?"

Stunk, Zel, and Crim all expressed concern as they stared at her.

I smiled at him, "Don't worry, I'm okay!" 

Y/n stands up and turns to the guy who bumped her, Y/n extended her hand at him and said, "Are you okay, mister?" 

The guy opened his mouth and spoke, "It's you.." 

"Hm?" 

"You're the girl who helped me!"

"Ah, now I remember!" 

"I didn't tell you my name. My name is Taro, nice to meet you Y/n!" Taro extend his hand to her. 

Y/n shakes his hand and smiled sweetly at him, "Nice to meet you too, Taro!" 

Stunk and Zel looked at Taro but feel a little jealous.

'Why do I feel like punching him?'

'I want to punch him..' 

Ale'n Eats 

Y/n's POV

The three of them were drinking (Stunk, Zel and Taro) while I frowned at Stunk and Zel. 

'Stunk and Zel has been acting weird lately, I wonder what's wrong with them?'