Chapter- 2

Play dark age by Rok Nardin

The soldiers held their shields against their body and pushed themselves in the palace. Big round stone were thrown at the edge of the palace through catapult . Commander took out his crossbow and hit the arrow right in the eye of the Gwangju's commander .

The king pulled out his saber , a sword with a curved blade and hit the arrow which was coming towards him . He started to ride his horse towards the gate as his half of east and west troops were inside the palace killing the Gwangju's soldiers .

A small smirked appeared on his expressionless face when he saw the king of Gwangju coming in the battle field on his white horse.

Taehyung: Big move, old man....

Y/N SIDE

you clutched your hands on the sword when you heard some rustling sound coming from your room

you clutched your hands on the sword when you heard some rustling sound coming from your room . You were ready to pierce your graceful sword in their flesh if they find this secret room where you were hiding.

You weren't worried about your own life . You were worried about your brother and that kind soul, kyulkyung.

???: She's not here.

???: Check the other room .

-You let out a relieved sigh when you heard their footsteps fainting slowly as they went outside your room.

The King moved his eyes on the servants, maids, young princesses , prince , their mothers , Queen. The hall was filled with their cries as they saw their father or brother or their husband dead on the floor.

Taehyung: If your King was clever enough to understand that he shouldn't mess up with the Daegu. He wouldn't be laying on the marble , dead his brothers.

Taehyung looked at his bloody hand. He looked at one of the maid making her flinch with his intimidating gaze. She understood that what he needed so she quickly ran off and brought a jug of water towards him.

She poured the water on his hands and he elegantly washed off the dried blood his his skin.

Taehyung: What you lose?

Maid: N-nothing, your majesty.

Taehyung: Good

*He got up making her back off*

Taehyung: We intended no harm to the servants , maids , women and children. We killed those who willingly to the battlefield . We don't kill unarmored soldiers.

-He looked at the Prince of Daejeon then at two queens who were kneeling down.

He looked at his commander and raised one of his eyebrows.

Taehyung: Where is his third wife?

Jin: You majesty, my sister isn't his wife.

Taehyung: *Smirk* Soon to be wife, isn't it? She's a part of Gwangju as she was the fiancee of the dead King.

*Taehyung looked at the Queen and smirked seeing them scared*

Taehyung: Your kingdom Invade in our place and raped one of our royal princess.

*He roared the Queens*

He walked near Jihye who was glaring at him. He bend down towards her and harshly grabbed her chin making her gasp.

Jihye: You unfilial King! You killed my husband!

-kyulkyung grabbed her arm to stop her.

There was a dead silence spread across the hall. Everyone looking at the angry Queen who was staring at the King of Daegu. Her feisty stares obviously made Taehyung pissed.

Jihye: Get out from my kingdom!

Taehyung: I'm disappointed in Gwangju's people. I want both the Queen to die!

-He walked back and looked at his commander.

Taehyung: We don't kill unarmored people but... the feisty tongue of yours is none less than a sharp sword.

Kyulkyung: Your majesty, I beg you. Please don't kill us .

-She bowed down towards the King

Taehyung leaned closer towards kyulkyung making her move back.

Taehyung: Should i have mercy on you, young Queen?

- He whispered while his dark eyes pierced in to her soul

Kyulkyung: Yes, Please.

-Taehyung step back and them looked at jihye

Taehyung: Where is the third one?

-Jin's breath hitched when the king asked the question

Namjoon: I think, she escaped, my lord. We have our soldiers all around the palace, maybe she's hiding somewhere.

Taehyung: Where is her room?

Jin: Your majesty, please have mercy-

Taehyung: This is between Daegu and Gwangju. I suggest you to be quiet unless you want to get killed, Prince.

You got up from your bed when you heard the door flung open of your bedroom. The soldiers marched in your room followed by their King.

 The soldiers marched in your room followed by their King

King's eyes fall on the every inch of the room. A sweet smell hit his nostrils, pleasing him. Taehyung walked near the shelf and saw some scratches on the wall beside him.

As soon as king slide the bookshelf revealing a beautiful room , a loud swing of sword was heard making the king stop his action.

♤♤♤