Chapter- 6

Taehyung: It wasn't a good choice to raise your voice infront of Queen,  Y/n.

-He called out your name with his raspy voice making your heart flutter.

Taehyung: And mentioning our relations in the conversation infront of royal court doesn't sound good.

-Words stuck in your throat when he said with calm yet warning tone.

Taehyung: Forgot that you were once a princess. You're in Daegu, the province that your father scared to come here.....We can hang you to death, but I am man of my words. Your brother , prince Kim Seokjin begged me to have mercy on you.

-Your heart shattered into peices. You weren't aware of this thing.

Taehyung: You will be my personal servant...but that doesn't mean you don't have to carry the orders of others royal people. You've to do everything same as the servant in this palace do. There is big difference between servant and slave. You should be glad that you're not in dungeon as slave.

Your eyes sparkled when he mention dungeon. Little did you know that some part of you wanted to go in dungeon to find him. But it was too risky.

Taehyung: Take her to servant's quarter. Remove her royal beings and prepare her.

-You saw same girl from earlier came near you and hold your arm.

She slightly bowed towards you and pulled you.

Taehyung: No need to showing respect. She's not a princess anymore.

-The King growled making the girl startled.

Taehyung let out a evil smirk.

" You're in my territory, princess. Let see how much time you'll stick to your attitude"

-He thought.

Girl: Here you change in that room. I will wait for you in kitchen.

Y/n: Okay , thank you.

You walked into the room and fastly change into maid outfit.

The girl let out a smile when she saw you coming in the kitchen with the maid outfit

The girl let out a smile when she saw you coming in the kitchen with the maid outfit. A simple, plain long dress wrapped around your body, a golden waist band around your tiny waist made you look perfect.

 A simple, plain long dress wrapped around your body, a golden waist band around your tiny waist made you look perfect