Chapter- 4

Taehyung: What do you think, princess.

-He smirked when he saw your sharp eyes turning into dark one.

Y/N POV

The color quickly drained from my face , my hand started to shake in an odd trembling rhythm. He trying to scare me. I steadied my breath and tried to calm myself.

I looked at kyulkyung who just shocked as me. She was quite, staring at me. Her eyes showed some fear with a hint of relief as she had some hope of being saved by me.

Kyulkyung let out a shaking sigh and looked at King.

Kyulkyung: My lord, i can-

Y/n: I'll go....

Numerous gasps and whispers filled the hall but soon falled down as the King glared at them.

The king looked at me suspiciously. He knew that i won't agree with this without any valid reason.

And he knew that asking the reason will make him look dumb enough. But still he spoke something with his raspy voice.

Taehyung: Once a word come out of the royal blood, it never gets back in your pocket, princess. Your first word is your last word.

-He smirked.

Taehyung: It'll be my pleasure to see you around my palace , Princess Kim.

Jin: My lord!

-Jin interrupted the King and kneeled down.

Jin: Please, have mercy on her. She's naive. She is not good at taking decisions. You can take anything but please- not my sister.

-A slight pinch of pain lingered across my heart when i saw him kneeled down.

Taehyung: Prince Kim Seokjin, as I told you before. Once she engaged with King of Gwangju, She was a part of Gwangju....Gwangju took our pride by raping one of our royal lady and other Daegu women. As the same, Daegu is going to take one of your royal lady of Gwangju.

Jin: But my lord, you already destroyed whole Gwangju then-

Taehyung: I stick to my pride, prince. It would be better if you not teach the politics to me.

Taehyung turned towards me and towered over me as I was still kneeling down.

Taehyung: Any wishes, princess.

I looked up and stared at his intimidating eyes.

Y/n: I will go on one condition.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

Taehyung: What's that?

-I took a loud gulp before speaking.

Y/n: I want Queen Kyulkyung to administrate the Gwangju Kingdom.

-The hall filled with loud gasps and whispers. King didn't stop them this time as he was shocked by your stupid wish.

Taehyung: *Smirked* I thought that you will ask for yourself or your kingdom, princess. You are something more than i expected.

Y/n: That's my wish, King. Daegu grant the wish of people who starts to serve them. Then grant my wish, King.

Taehyung: Fine. You did a great mistake, princess.

-He truned around facing his fellow armies and the rest of royal people.

Taehyung: Queen Kyulkyung, the second wife of Choi Jae-soo will administrate the Gwangju kingdom.

- Jihye looked at me in anger.

Taehyung: But the Queen Jihye, will remain as servant.

-Taehyung glared at Jihye.

Jin: My lord, can I talk to my sister?

-Taehyung looked at jin and nodded his head.

Taehyung: We are preparing for a leave, prince.  I want her before we leave.

-The King started to walk out followed by his commander.

Time skips..

Jin grabbed my hand and dragged me in a corner. His eyebrows went down together, his hooded eyes clearly showing anger.

Jin: Are you out of your mind?...I know your intentions. You won't find him there. He's dead-

Y/n: No! He is not.

Jin: You're so sure about it. Huh?  You are hiding something from me. You could've asked for a wish  for yourself.  Why did you do that!?

Y/n: l-if Jihye would administrate this Kingdom....she will not allow water to come in our Kingdom. Our Kingdom will die without water. Kyulkyung will stick to the terms as I saved her life.

Jin: Why you always think about others? You sacrificed yourself for our Kingdom & to him!? This is dumb-

Namjoon: Princess Y/n, we are leaving from here.

-Jin hugged you tightly and whispered in your ear.

Jin: Don't do anything stupid there. I will try my best to take you out from there.

-Jin pulled himself and nodded his head.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

♤♤♤

Hello guys!!! it's your author , I missed you guyssss soooooooo much!💜💜💜💜 But i have one problem that my finals are coming so for upto March half i can't post anything bcoz i want to have good grades , hope u all understand but don't worry i will come back come back soon as possible😁😁😁😁

Always stay healthy guysss
Luv u all!!🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

♧ᴋɪɴɢ'ꜱ ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ♧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें