EPISODE-3: OPERATION HE

HEMA'S HOME, JUN 7, 2015, 9.00 PM
                 Hedge waited for Hema to return home. She called her but Hema didn't pick up her phone. It told me that the phone was switched off.

The hedge was so confused and afraid

The hedge was so confused and afraid. She turned ON the TV and tuned to a news channel.

"Hemanika, the Newsreader of HNB news channel, read that Mid-evening kidnap at school pavement was the hottest topic for today, Yes, Minister's daughter got kidnapped by an anonymous gang

"Hemanika, the Newsreader of HNB news channel, read that Mid-evening kidnap at school pavement was the hottest topic for today, Yes, Minister's daughter got kidnapped by an anonymous gang. She was kidnapped in a black ranger, Minister pressurized the police department to take this case. Investigation told other shocking news that another girl got kidnapped two days ago and this was the second kidnap, Goa city people were full of fear now, let's see how this case goes".

Hedge turned off the TV, she kept waiting for Hema to return home. Time went by, she sat on the sofa, she was very tired so she slept on the sofa.

JUN 8,2020, 8.00 AM.

          "Door bell rang, Hedge woke up in shock, before opening the door, she watched the CCTV camera to know who it was. She saw a girl with covering her face with dense black hair, torn clothes and blood stains on it, wounds on her body. Hedge went very fast to help her. She called her, and that girl showed her face. Hedge got another shock because it was Hema.
Hema told hedge to be calm and she would explain everything to her after getting freshened up.

Hedge took Hema inside the home. Hemayu watches Hema and gets stuck. Not a good sight for a lover to see his lover girl. Hemayu wanted to know what troubled her.

Hema took first aid. Hedge skipped school to take care of Hema. Then he sat and explained everything to Hedge. Hedge got shocked. She asked them how she was going to handle them. Hema told " OPERATION HE ". Then she asked hedge to iron her IA suit. It seems like Hema going to ruin her holiday and continue IA again.

Hema wore her suit. She asked hedge to stay at home and do some work. Then she left home. She went to her office.
The moment she reached there, she found a group of officers who were shouting, discussing with each other regarding the case. Hema shouted, " Would you stop barking?".

Hector, Chief officer of this branch agency. He got shocked after seeing Hema with the band-aids and wounds. He asked them how she got that and why she returned office, even though she had a holiday. Hema closed the door and windows.