EPISODE:6- THE CLIMAX

SOMALIA, JUN 15, 2020.
                     Hema entered their room of HE. She saw Hedge with a baby and she got shocked. Then, she turned her head to the other side and her pupils enlarged. She saw Hemant. He was sitting in the chair and laughing at her. She was speechless and her mouth ran out of words. She was standing like a statue. Hemant asked her how he surprised her. Hedge kept the baby in the bed, she ran to Hema, hugged her, and started crying. Hema asked her whether everything was okay with her. Who was that baby on her lap?

Voices of "I will tell that" came from a side door, Hema turned her head, her shock added, it was Henrik, the principal of the school

Voices of "I will tell that" came from a side door, Hema turned her head, her shock added, it was Henrik, the principal of the school. Hema's mind was fully collapsed, she haven't thought that her boyfriend and principal were involved in this. Henrik told Hema that she had reached the lion's den.

Hemant went near to Hema and asked her sorry for using his love as a weapon to bring her. Hemant agreed that they are the kidnappers, he got close to Hema after her long chase on the Black ranger. It was all under their plan, Hemant knows that 10 the girl would be kidnapped, so to stop him and to take hedge, He called Hema on that day.

Still, To Hemant and Henrik, Hema was consuming drugs but she was seeing all these scenes. Hedge held the hands of hema and told that Hemant tried to assault her sexually. Hema was holding her anger, hitting her teeth, and controlling her.

After a few minutes, Hema opened her mouth for the first time and asked could you tell me who was HE? Hemant and Henrik started laughing

After a few minutes, Hema opened her mouth for the first time and asked could you tell me who was HE? Hemant and Henrik started laughing. Then the voices of "It's me" came from outside the door. Hema turned her head. It was a man with a black suit and black hat covering his face sitting in a wheelchair and coming inside.

 It was a man with a black suit and black hat covering his face sitting in a wheelchair and coming inside

He said that poor IA girl, at last, reached home. Then he slowly removed his hat. A huge shock to Hema, his face was very similar to Henrik's. Then she started comparing both and she came to know that they were twins.

The guy in the wheelchair introduced him as Henrik-1 and his brother was Henrik-2, Hemant was Henrik-1's son. Henrik-1 was called HE. He wrote the book HE and he was that anonymous. He was the master of the brain behind all these incidents. Hema was shocked again. She didn't know how to proceed after all these.

HE ordered his guards to make hema dress change

HE ordered his guards to make hema dress change. Hema was not willing to go, she started pulling her hands from them. Someone knocked on the door, it was HE's informer. He informed HE that news from that airport that mass police forces from India reached here. And they believed to join Somalia's police to murder us because we have been marked as international criminals on every news channel.

HE laughed and said how they could track us when we are in this dense forest. The informer said that GPS guided them. HE turned his head to Hemant and asked have you leaked anything? Hemant moved his head to the laptop and told him that it was here and then how our position can be revealed.

He was confused. HE thought that this gonna end. HE called Hema alone with him and asked others to wait here. Hema came near. HE ordered them to splash water on her face to reduce the drug effect. Hema replied that she hadn't taken it and she was just acting. HE stared at the guards and told useless African guards, to ask her to move the wheelchair. Hema moved it. HE asked to direct towards down. There was a subway inside it, but the place was full of darkness, HE ordered to switch ON the lights. Then he saw the mindblowing sight of teen girls holding babies in their hands. Hema asked what he was doing with them. She thought that they would rape the girls or sell them girls but here it was something strange

HE laughed and said the time was too short, the police will surround her and he would tell her in a short note. He said that it did not murder or kidnap or assault. It was a social service. They breastfeed the hungry children. Hema got shocked again.

HE added that they were not twins, they were triplets. The third one was his sister named Hermoni. His parents got divorced and left three children on the streets. Being boys, they both survived because someone adopted them but being a girl child, no one adopted his sister, the problem with society was a girl child may reduce wealth. After years, when they grew up, News of her sister's death came to their ears and the reason was that she don't have a mother to breastfeed and died in the streets with hunger.

From there, HE decided that no baby should die from hunger. So, he started this movement. HE thought of doing this legally but no one cooperated with him. So, he started kidnapping girls, especially teen girls who went to school.
They kidnap them and bring Somalia. The reason for building the breastfeeding center in Somalia was that if you take statistics, Somalia was a country with low brbreastfeedingate. So, they chose here. Henrik school was started to kidnap girls that's why it had more girls to boys ratio.

They would be taken here. Hema stopped him and how would HE make them lactate? HE laughed and said that they would insert a metoclopramide ( Reglan ) drug

that would produce the lactation after a week. Hema was shocked again and she asked why he was saying all these to her.

HE laughed again and said it was their end and very soon police gonna surround here, they would be murdered. HE wanted Hema to know that he was innocent, Also HE wanted someone to take care of this movement. He has seen that power in Hema right after that long chase. Hema was bold and active. HE called her near, held her hands tightly, and called poor IA girl, asked her to save the children don't leave them to die with hunger like his sister.

Hema gave a promise to him that she would take care of that and also she would save him from the police's gunshot. Then, HE asked Hema to direct him upstairs. On the way, HE asked them how was the story. Hema replied that he was a good writer, it made her restless and she liked that very much. HE felt good after hearing that and he laughed saying today was the end of the episodes and the end of this writer. Hema asked him to not say this.

They both went upstairs. Hemant and Henrik - 2 got shocked after Hema's laugh. Hemant asked his Dad with anger why she was laughing. He told us that today was our end and he would take care of our movement. Hemant started shouting.

The informer said that police reached here.
Police with loudspeakers saying everyone to come outside. Everyone started walking outside.

Hemant took a gun and kept that in his pocket like Hema. All started walking, and Hema pulled the wheelchair. Hedge opened the big front doors she was shocked after seeing them. Her pupil enlarged and turned them saying it was them...

RIDDLES YOU GOT TILL THE NEXT EPISODE

WHO ARE THEY?
WHAT WOULD THEY DO TO HIM?
WILL HEMA SAVE HIM?
WHY HEMANT TOOK A GUN?