EPISODE-4:HATRICK

HENRIK SCHOOL, 4.30 PM
               Hema was confused after reading episode 3. She started feeling so bad about herself as she couldn't find any clues. School bell rings, and Hema walked outside the campus with a confused mind. She hasn't watched anything before her path. She kept her head down and walked like a loser. Hemayu was waiting in a tea stall. He watched Hema. He felt broke cause he hasn't seen Hema like that.

Suddenly from nowhere four men surrounded Hema and started teasing her

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Suddenly from nowhere four men surrounded Hema and started teasing her. They called her to their home to have sex. For now, Hema lost her mind. If she was clear like before she would have kicked their balls but she was standing like a dead and did not do anything. Those guys took it as an advantage and started touching her. Since it was the peak hours, people were busy at their work no one helped her. Hemayu rushed to help her. He started running towards Hema. But Hemant reached there before him. Hemant started beating those guys. On another side, Hemayu was taken by two guys inside the subway and he was beaten severely.

 On another side, Hemayu was taken by two guys inside the subway and he was beaten severely

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hemant took his cricket bat and beat those guys who teased Hema. The gang ran because they got nice treatment from Hemant. Hema was still standing like the dead. Hemant went near her, held her hand, and walked towards his car. Then, he drove the car. After a few minutes, Car reached Hema's home.

HEMA'S HOME, 6.00 PM
                Hema was not getting out of the car. Hemant beat her cheeks with his palm. Suddenly, Hema got herself back. She came outside the car. Hedge came outside after seeing the CCTV. Hedge asked Hemant what has happened. Hemant explained everything to her. Hedge thanked Hemant for helping Hema. Hedge asked Hema whether she was okay. Hema replied that she was fine.

6 feet man driving Hemayu's bike with Hemayu on his back. That man dropped the bike before Hemayu's home. That man helped Hemayu to get down. Hema, Hedge, and Hemant were watching Hemayu, getting down with wounds on his face, Blood stains on his clothes, and some band-aids on his body.

Hemayu stares at Hema, but after watching her, he raised his head and thanks God for saving her. Then the man took him inside his home. Hema told Hemant to stop watching Hemayu and she added that he may be drunk, fought with street guys, and got these wounds. She also said that Hemayu was a useless guy who fit for nothing. Then, Hema called everyone to get inside the home. Hema served coffee to Hemant. After a few minutes, Hemant left.