EPISODE:7- THE END OF HE

SOMALIA, JUN 15, 2015.
                Hedge sees he may and called hema with smiling. Hema got shocked to see Hemayu in the middle of the police forces. And Hemant also got very shocked after seeing him. Police forces ordered Henrik and Hemant to come forward and stand. Hema shouted from there that Henrik-1 was innocent but none of them were able to hear that due to the helicopter sound. Snipers started loading their guns. The chief commander ordered to shoot Henrik-1 first, and Snipers fixed the target. He was laughing and bidding goodbye to everyone and he also said that death is a gift to his social service.

After a few seconds, the sniper shot the gun, and the bullet released from the gun and directed toward Henrik-1. HE opened his arms widely and got the shot. The bullet pierced through his heart. Minister was watching this on his cell phone and he got happy. Next, the target was Henrik-2, Being the principal of Henrik School, he was responsible for kidnaps. The next bullet shot into his head and he fell.

Hemant didn't know what to do, so he took the gun in his pocket, pulled hedge's hand, and kept the gun in her head. Hema and the whole crowd shouted to stop this. Hemant said that he would kill Hedge before he dies.  Police officers were speaking to him through loudspeakers saying to free Hedge to make him alive. Hemant refused to do so, he got tensed and he didn't know what to do. The hedge was shouting to help her.

Police forces came forward. On seeing that, Hemant shot the first bullet in the air. Hedge started crying, she said police forces to go back. Suddenly from nowhere, a bullet shot into Hemant's head. Everyone was shocked to see that. That was a bullet fired from Hema's gun. She took the gun and fired from the backside. Hemant is dead after that.

Three encounters were made here. Two from snipers and one from Hema. Hema shot her only love Hemant. She hasn't cried for that. Police forces started congratulating each other on this mission's completion. IA forces approached Hema and hugged her. On another side, Hedge ran towards Hemayu, hugged him tightly, and thanked him. He may pat gently on Hedge's head.
After a few moments, Hema reached near them. Hemayu and Hema were staring at each other. For the first time, Hema was looking through his eyes and she haven't spoken anything. Hedge asked Hema to thank him. Hema thanked Hemayu. This was the first word and first time she spoke to him. Humayun felt so happy that he was standing on land but felt like flying in the air.

Hema asked him how did he reach here. Hemayu said that he was the one who got police forces here. Hema couldn't believe that she asked him to explain.Hemayu said that the day Hema and Hemant were speaking about GPS outside Hema's home. Hemayu was hiding on another side of the compound and heard everything.

So, After Hema stepped into a black ranger. He may jump into Hemant's beach house and go to his bedroom. Hemant was sleeping at that time. Hemayu saw his laptop was tracking Hema's GPS. So he may take his phone and cast it from Hemant's laptop to Hemayu's cell phone. And he may run out from there. Then, Hemayu went to IA and helped them with this GPS tracking. And then IA approached the police forces of both countries. Then they reached here.

After saying this, Hemayu said that he had done all these things because he loves Hema and he wants her to be alive and he proposed to her. Hema just laughed, she didn't know what to reply. She never thought that Hemayu would come and help her this far. She replied let us go to India and after that, she would tell them the answer to his proposal.

Everyone went to the airport, still, Hema had a guilty feeling about leaving HE to be dead.
After a few hours, they reached Mumbai Airport. The whole press was waiting for Hema to speak. Hema came down and stood before the mike. She spoke everything that HE told her. Suddenly, the whole crowd showed Sympathy for HE after hearing Hema's speech. She also said that she had promised him to continue this social service so she said that she would be starting a club named REMEMBRANCE ON HE, Where buildings would be installed in all cities, Girls can donate their breast milk. Just like blood donation that would be breast milk donation. By doing this, No child would die from hunger. The whole crowd applauded after hearing this, Hema asked them to wait.

she called Hemayu in front of the Camera. She told that he was the one who helped this to happen. And she turned her head, slowly moving may facing her. She told them that she loves him and she kissed him on his forehead. And then she hugged him tightly and said that today she understood how the true love looks like.

Hemayu felt very happy and he started crying (Tears of joy). Then they went to their home.

JUN 19,2015. HENRIK SCHOOL.
             Henrik's death should not affect the school so some others took charge and the school took place as usual. Hema was waiting outside the gates to pick up Hedge. She was standing there and thinking about the incidents that haunted her. Black ranger, 10th girl, Fentanyl drug, everything circled her mind. Bell rang, and Students came out.

Hedge came out she haven't seen Hema so she started walking towards another side. Hema was waiting there and seeing what Hedge was doing. Suddenly, Black Ranger came and it stopped very near to the pavement. Hedge went near that. Within a few seconds, she was inside the car. Car was waiting for the green signal, Hema didn't mind about traffic and she started running between roads to block black rangers.

She went near and started knocking on the window mirror with her hands. The mirror opened, and Hema was shocked after seeing him. It was Humayun. Humayun asked what happened to Hema. Hema asked him why he was driving a black ranger. He may reply that he got this from the showroom in the morning and that he came here to pick up Hedge. Hemayu asked Hema to get in as the green signal approached. Hema asked him to promise that he would sell this car. Hemayu asked why to do that. Hema got angry. Hema entered the car saying
"I don't want to see this black ranger over here ever again"

THE STORY ENDS HERE
THANK YOU READERS FOR TRAVELLING TO THIS END ALONG WITH HEMA

NEW STORY COMING SOON