Race of Love (Part 2)

While Bendy and Boris are together in preparing the proposal of Bendy, Alice was alone listing hers by her bedroom window. She wanted her picnic proposal to be different, so she wanted to try and spice some things up. Changing food choices and activities to make it more interesting for them.

"Hey sis, you there?" A voice came from the other side of her bedroom door.

"Come in!" Alice said, as the voice was her brother, Andrew.

"Is there something that you need?" Alice asked her brother.

"Well, I just wanna see what you were up to, I can tell you were planning to doing something." Andrew said as he sat in front of her sister.

"So? Mind showin' your brother? what you're up to?" Andrew asked.

"I guess...But you have to do something for me first." ALice said, making his brother confused.

"Which is?" Andrew questioned, Alice smiling.

"You have to help with what I need to do about this." Alice responded as she showed the notebook and the page she was writing on.

"Hmmm...Sure why not? We are siblings after all." Andrew said, smiling to his sister.

"Thanks bro! Now...Here you go." Alice said as he handed her notebook.

Andrew skimmed it until he saw the word 'proposal', he looked into it more and he had the gist of her plan. 

"proposing to Bendy eh?" Andrew said, Alice nodding.

"Alright then...I'd be happy to help." Andrew said as he gave her notebook back.

They continued on and wrote what else they needed to make sure her plan will become a success. 

_________________________________________________

My Plan:

1. Place and Time: Fantasy Garden; Afternoon

2. Food:

- Chicken wings/ drumsticks (Bendy likes chicken)

- Iced tea and water

-  Creamy fruit salad

-  Heart-shaped Chocolate chip Cookies 

- Mini pizzas

3. Outfit: simple dress, stockings, a jacket and sneakers

4. Activities:

- Going through the garden, playing around the sports area and mud pies (I heard Bendy never tried this before)

5. The Proposal's progress: __________

Note to self: Time things properly, Everything will be okay, Be confident nothing bad will happen.

______________________________________________________

After a while, Alice's plan was already done and they began starting on doing what is needed to be done.  On Bendy's end, he too is already getting things done.

The week passed by and a lot of awkward moments happened between the 2 lovebirds. They got into embarrassing situations just to cover the fact they're planning each other's proposal. This happened a lot especially when it's just them together.

**********************************************************

"Hey Bendy, do you mind if I....uhhh..." Alice asked in confusion as she saw Bendy in a weird position.

"H-Hey toots! How you doing?" Bendy said, trying to flirt with her to get her attention of what she was trying to look into. 

"Ummm..I'm doing alright, Love...But doesn't your neck hurt?" Alice asked, being concerned.