Showbiz

Bendy's POV
After what happened to Me and Alice, he decided to tease her about her looks, voice and gestures

"Ha! Just because your in a show doesn't mean your going big!"

"Hmph!"

"This is Showbiz, toots, just because you have a pretty face and a very nice voice doesn't mean you got what it takes!"

"Ohhh....So you ARE saying I'm pretty....."

"W-what?"

"WHAT!? NO! I'm just saying that if you're talented or-"

"So....You're saying I'm talented too?"

Bendy blushed in defeat as Alice used his own insult against him.

"BAH! NEVERMIND!"

"Bye Bendy.....See you in Showbiz, Dancing demon."

Bendy went to the projector room where Boris was resting.

"Bendy, You Alright?"
Boris Asked.

"Oh, I'm alright, EXCEPT THE FACT ALICE ROASTED ME USING MY OWN INSULT!!!"

Boris' POV
I was wondering why Bendy was teasing Alice, but guess he failed.

"It's Okay, you tried."

"So you're saying that I'm not good enough!?"
Bendy exclaimed.

"WHAT!? No, I'm just saying that I think you should just get along with her instead of trying to put her down."

"YOU WISH!"
Bendy scolding me.

"You know......I have been thinking about something that Involves you and Alice being together, like in a relationship, dating and loving each other within you guys' Embrace and Passion."

"Wow.....you know what?"
Bendy said.

"What!"

"YOU'RE AN IDIOT!"
Bendy scolded me again.

"I WOULD NEVER LOVE AN ANGEL AND NEVER WILL EVEN TRY TO!"
Bendy continued.

"But you guys are like....the same, like.... A MATCHMADE IN HEAVEN!"

"In your dreams...."

"Come on, at least just say one good thing about her..."

"NEVER EVER!!!"
Bendy screamed.

Suddenly, Alice came in and asked what's wrong.

"Why were you screaming, did something happen to you?"
Alice said concerned.

"O-oh! No Alice....Nothing Happened, I was just you know, cooling off, you know?"

"Um...Okay...Then..."
Alice replied confused.

"I thought you said that you and Alice should go out on a date sometime because you like her...."

"WHY YOU LITTLE SON OF A-"

I slapped Bendy's mouth which made him furious......shouldn't have done that...

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!"
Bendy started chasing me around the room

"BENDY AND ALICE SITTING ON A TREE..."

"DON'T YOU DARE CONTINUE THAT LINE!!!"
Bendy chasing and growling at me.

" K.I.S.S.I.N.G!!!"

"BORIS!!!"

Alice's POV
I cannot believe that Bendy actually likes me, even though he keeps teasing me.

(A Few Hours Later)

Bendy and Boris were tired because they have been chasing each other for hours now, eventually, they both passed out.

"You poor little things..."

So, I tried my very hardest and the best of my ability to carry at least one of them to their rooms, luckily....

"Alice...Need some help there?"
Henry asked.

"Yes please...."

So he carried Boris and I Carried Bendy so that they can rest for a bit.

(A few Hours later)

Bendy's POV

"Where am I ?"

I woke up inside my bedroom with....ALICE!?

I was blushing when she was on my bedside, caressing me on the cheek while saying...

"Sheep, Sheep, It's time for sleep...."

"Oh! Bendy....You're finally awake!"
Alice said in joy.

Was Alice worried and concerned about me?

"Why were you so happy when I woke up."
I asked.

Alice then recalled what I did to Boris and said that I was the last one to wake up because I hit a wall when I passed out, good thing Alice was there to take care of me, but.....

"MY LEGS ARE BROKEN!?"

"I'm sorry...forgot to mention, before you hit your head, you and Boris head out of the room to the stairs where you trip and fell then hitting the wall and crushing your legs with a heavy bag on the shelf after....I was so concerned for you, so I got help and took care of you, your legs should be healed sometime soon, okay?"

"Thanks Alice..."

"No need...but I have to go for now, okay?"

"Okay..."

Before she left, she kissed my forehead and caressed my head before leaving me to rest. I blushed to that event, but I don't mind.